411 Joey, West Hollywood

Thumper
This topic is 4493 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I noticed there's allot of prvt pics and video to view. Which can raise flags. Allot of those types of profiles are created by massage m4m to sell pic views.. call and see if he answers the phone

I agree josephga, a lot of pics for sale. Another member asked me to search with 'premium membership' on this same guy the other day, while nothing comes up, there is only one review. I think you should be cautious...but he is cute, I will give you that.

You get an auto-mail saying he's busy but will be in touch---and in the meanwhile check out his private pics and videos.

There will be no follow-up. Same as with some of the other private pic boys on the site.

Once again jeffla, this just reaffirms our theory that NYC has the best...

Sadly it's just EM Media up to its old tricks. Don't even bother paying for the private pics - the model maybe saw $200 one time fee, and EM Media will get all the profit. The sad thing is they never tell the model HOW the pics are used (falsely advertised all over the nation as an erotic masseur)

Once again jeffla, this just reaffirms our theory that NYC has the best...

Yeah so true... but even in NY there are those beautiful Russian boys that keep getting "warning" notices here too! I think the scam is less bothersome than the let down!

Archived