Brock Yurich

Irish69
This topic is 4401 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He reminds of a Young "Tony Pitt" who "Worked It" quite awhile ago! :p
i spoke with Tony 'yesterday and I am glad that he does not read this site as I think he may be after you. He is still doing profession MMA and teaching MMA and for a man still in his 30's he has the body of a 25 year old. Still has the tightest roundest and hardest ass i have ever encountered.

I do remember his ads occasionally popping up in NYC but since I knew the photos as Broch's I thought it was switch and bait. My loss as the guy posting them exchanged noted with me initially and seemed nice enough. An example of "He who hesitates is lost!" I hesitated...

i spoke with Tony 'yesterday and I am glad that he does not read this site as I think he may be after you. He is still doing profession MMA and teaching MMA and for a man still in his 30's he has the body of a 25 year old. Still has the tightest roundest and hardest ass i have ever encountered.

PK .. I'm just reading this now..Hunky Tony apparently is on occasion looking to renew "old acquaintences" on M/S Site ;)

I'm sure he is still looking good in his 30's....a few recent pix's did surface a while back....

What is M/S site?

http://www.muscleservice.com As I said the last pix of Brock Yurich on M/S a while back shows a definite Bulking Up! His pix's have been used by other's SCAMMING also in Rentboy ADS!

Easy to see why he and Guido/Carmine had a thing going on last Year! BUT alas as the Old Song Says..."Never Make a Pretty Woman Your Wife" Ya know it ain't gonna last! ;)

• 3 months later...
wondering if he is really a smoker, or if it just for the pose? if he sings he can't expect to sing well and smoke? Would be so tempted to hire him, but can't abide smokers breath.... anyone been with him and have any info on this?

Normally, I would agree with you, but I can make an exception regarding smoking in "extreme circumstances."

Well according to a Pix on Muscle Service concerning the Adonis Lounge...he has apparently become one of the Beefy Boys Face wise!

He will always have a Gorgeous Portfolio though! Maybe one of the "Patrons of the Adonis": can get him on Broadway..Ya never knows! :rolleyes:

Archived