Donny in LA...any recent info

traveling
This topic is 4520 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had always heard good things about Donny..he is on my radar, where did you see the negative threads? Curious...

Donny has been spoken of before on the Forum. Both good and bad have been said ( I may have been one of the ones to speak good of him before). I know that he 'no-showed' on Okie. I can't remember if that was the extent of the negative talk or not.

Rex

I met with him about 1.5 years ago in the LA area....he was on time, friendly, fashionably dressed (he lived in WeHo at the time), in good shape and the meet went well....the ads posted in this thread include a couple or three new pictures....the text of the ads says he has bulked up a lot recently and that could be very true....however, the mirror shot of a very wide upper back and blue posing trunks is nothing like I saw at our meet (though he may be much bigger nowadays)....also, if it's important to anyone, there was just a very little bit of the mannerism thing going on with him (sorry to upset some here with that characterization)....as usual, if you meet with him, be friendly, professional, communicate thoroughly, all that.....you can also PM me if you want.....

I met with him when he was in NYC not long ago. He's a handsome guy and basically a nice guy. Things have not been going well for him in his "day job" recently, and he is a bit down about that. It also seems to have affected his work out drive -- he is still well built and attractive but not near as big or ripped as in his pics. I wanted a muscular bottom, and got that. Hired him for two hours and came three times After the third time, although there was still over half an hour left, he began putting on his clothes and left, which was a bit off putting.

Archived