411 Tim

diehard_002
This topic is 4507 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

By the handsome pics and the $100/30 minute rate, my Murray Hiil Gang Radar gets a ping. And why a downtown LA area code?

I've seen references to the Murray Hill Gang, as well as the Russians. I've always assumed that that meant they were using fake pics, but is there anything else that their gang membership implies? I've never made a full inquiry because the Russians tend to be twinky, which isn't attractive to me.

With reference to "Tim", he's a hottie, but I do get a nagging feeling he's also a fake. When the biography is written in the third person, well, it seems unlikely that the ad was put up by the one in the pics!

I had one encounter with a member of the Murray Hill Gang (the massage wasn't all THAT bad, but he stayed here for 30 minutes, and asked for a 60-minute fee, which I refused to give him; he advertised that he gives a lap dance, but hadn't the foggiest idea what a lap dance is (duh!), and I don't think he was the same guy as in the photo.

Anyway, I'm not sure there even is a Murray Hill Gang any more, as that place on 37th St. near 1st Ave no longer hosts them.

This guy, Tim, looks kind of suspicious to me, and hot as he may look in the photo shown in Glutes' post (is it really him? who knows?), I'm not taking one for the team here. If anyone does, let us know!

This ad falls into the same pattern of the Ukrainian guy who uses several bait and switch ads for himself and his recruits/friends. The odds of this particular young man in the photos showing up at your door if you book a session are probably less than 5%.

Thge Murray Hill Gang are still around --

1) Any young Slavic looking twink or even muscular jock charge by 30-minute rates and then 60-minute is 95% sure a member of the gang as they ar about the ONLY guys in NYC with such a breakdown in rate by halfhour segments.

2) Photos always show the guy either on the beach or in a bathoom

3) You NEVER find a review of them -- ever (or rarely in the case of "CONSTANTINE' but the reviews then disappeared).

They always "just arrived" in NYC.

So -- my radar tells me this is another one of them.

Archived