Hanan

ericwinters
This topic is 4534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Would recognize the posing strap anywhere. A guy with these photos was advertising in NYC in 2011. I had the impression he was from Central Europe (Czech, Slovak??) never met him -- I think someone did try to meet him -- I think he advertized on MassageM4M and we know what happens occasionally with models there..

I saw him. His name was Beauransach. He was very nice and gave a pretty good massage, and then we fooled around a bit. He looks just like his pictures, but has a little bit of acne scarring on his face, though it is nothing terrible. He's not too tall but has a great muscular hairless body. And personally, Magnus, I'm a fan of the posing pouches!

Spot & I have been exclaiming about him since April 2010 when he first started massaging in SF.

Only other aspect to add is English is his 3rd language (not the best, Dutch and Indonesian are 1 & 2). Indonesia is his native country.

Here are the two previous threads to help those... 'refresh':

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?79469-This-guy-wets-my-whistle&highlight=whistle

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?73645-411-Beauransach-in-SF&highlight=Beauransach

I've seen him 4 or 5 times over the last 6 months; last time was just last week in Phl. He gives a very nice sensual swedish massage and is quite willing to do more than just massage. I've never had a problem understanding him, but as a previous poster noted, English is not his first language so sometimes his sentence structure or word choice is awkward. He stays quite lean by frequenting the gym and eating 6 times a day.

Archived