Tasty Handsome Jock (24) - Marco

Lewis H
This topic is 4539 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I think he's been discussed here before, but I didn't really take much note of his ad til today. Seems he's posted a face shot, albeit a distant Rick Day-ish one, but curiously showing a guy with body hair while the rest of his shots are either shaved or naturally hairless. Has anyone had the pleasure or otherwise of meeting up with this guy?

http://www.massagem4m.com/ny/new-york-city/15655/

Assuming LW means the face-shot (of the Jock in underwear on a sofa), it's of a model called Brian from Philadelphia. (I'm not sure of the spelling of Brian's name, but I am sure it's him)

If you decide to go ahead, perhaps you should ask Marco for a current face photo. After all, his ad does state he is exceedingly handsome ;-)

Assuming LW means the face-shot (of the Jock in underwear on a sofa), it's of a model called Brian from Philadelphia. (I'm not sure of the spelling of Brian's name, but I am sure it's him)

If you decide to go ahead, perhaps you should ask Marco for a current face photo. After all, his ad does state he is exceedingly handsome ;-)

Thanks for the info - that helped with identification of the photos, if not the masseur. Marco, whoever he is, definitely isn't Brian Thomas, the guy in the Rick Day photo. A quick googling and comparison of his body showed a different ab configuration. Marco's ab shots on his MF profile are very uniformly symmetrical, while Brian's are more offset and not as evenly shaped.

Archived