411 on Blond Surfer Jock in NYC

Holden
This topic is 4527 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The boy is beautiful, with a body I could do drastic things to. And, I've known guys who look this good WELL into their 30s, so it's possible ... but ... I'd have to hear more before taking the risk. Especially so with so many other wonderful guys, whom I KNOW are worth it, to spend my time and money on.

But, wow ... what a body.

I contacted him maybe 8 ish years ago, He was finishing nursing school. Not doing in-calls but did not really having enough time to come to Phila as it was too far and he needed to study. Also, he had no place to suggest for in-calls in North Jersey. Not being from NJ i did not even know where to look. I decided to take a pass. Let me know how it goes.

Do Not Take One for the Team

Hey, 30 is the new 20. If he's taken care of himself, I bet the pics are legit. He is hot, I must say. Hope to hear that someone took him on.

I hope not. Stay away. . . .

This ad has Caveat Emptor written in BIG LETTERS all over it, to wit:

1. As Big Joey says, he has been running the same pictures for a long time. Not sure they go back to the early 1990s, but I bet these pictures are 10+ years old. I don't care whether he has "aged well"; it is fraudulent to use pictures this old and to misrepresent your age by so much. And I would not be so sure that these are even "younger" pictures of the guy who will show up at your door.

2. I can remember this guy's ad from more than 5 years ago, and perhaps as many as 10 years ago. I am also certain that "Trevor" has run his ad under a variety of noms de fuck. I contacted a different advertiser, and he sent me Trevor's pictures years ago, after I had already decided to stay away from this one.

3. There are other "signs of the rip-off," including the facts that Trevor checked off most of the activities on the Rentboy menu and rather low price ($225) for such an allegedly hot and versatile blond jock.

Same ageing pictures/fraudulent statements + shifting tags and identities + other red flags = mediocre to bad experience for the client.

I'd stay away from this one--do not "take one for the team." Sometimes the team just needs to move on.

Archived