News Alert!! NBC!!! VIDEOTAPING MEN IN LOCKEROOMS

Godiva
This topic is 7864 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tonight on NBC there will be a story on people videotaping men in lockerooms and then posting it on the internet. Aparently it was discovered and now they are going to do something about it. I think I saw the website JUST MEN..Anyway if you find out any details let us know...I just can't imagine why anyone would do such a thing..:p

I read about that today the 46 young hot athletes (ooohhh) that were videotaped unknowingly were awarded 506 million dollars. Each 1 mill for something then another 10 mil for punitive or something like that (no law degree here!) and the rest goes to court costs and attorney fees. I want to see the video's!!!!

:-) cost me alot, but there's one thing that i got, it's the video. 2 or 3 girls has he, that he likes as well as me, but i luv him.

a friend of mine bought one of those videos alledgedly secretly filmed in a men's locker. i saw it, but i just didn't think it was legit.

Guest fukamarine

>I read about that today the 46 young hot athletes (ooohhh)

>that were videotaped unknowingly were awarded 506 million

>dollars. Each 1 mill for something then another 10 mil for

>punitive or something like that (no law degree here!) and the

>rest goes to court costs and attorney fees. I want to see the

>video's!!!!

Well I don't think they should hold their collective breaths waiting for the check to be issued.

fukamarine

Guest Bitchboy

Seems to me that if they're getting a big settlement, the least that can be done is to make sure they earned their "damages." Let's see the tape!!:o

I hope the people in this thread who think it's okay to sell these videotapes will be not be creating any future posts complaining that sodomy laws, laws against prostitution and laws requiring people to reveal their HIV status violate the privacy rights of gay men. If you don't care about the privacy rights of other people you certainly shouldn't expect them to care about yours.

Well I waited up all night for the news cast and it was a waste. They didn't show anything or interview anyone associated with the guys..

Has anyone viewed on of these tapes?? or is this a midwest phenom...

The award was 1/2 billion dollars. I am sure that will be reduced in appeals court. Apparently there are no laws that exsist that outlaw these types of activities..

Archived