Adonis NYC

tsgarp
This topic is 4562 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone attend last night's party and comfortable sharing a report, privately or otherwise?

-T.S.

I'm not sure there was an adonis event last night. I went to evolve on 58th, the club where the event normally takes place, around 8:45 and it was practically empty. No Tim, no door guy, no entrance fee, no dancers, nothing...just a handful of patrons (maybe 7 or 8) sitting around the bar. So I just left. I was there a few Saturdays ago, and there was no nudity, at least none that I was privvy too.

I'm not sure there was an adonis event last night. I went to evolve on 58th, the club where the event normally takes place, around 8:45 and it was practically empty. No Tim, no door guy, no entrance fee, no dancers, nothing...just a handful of patrons (maybe 7 or 8) sitting around the bar. So I just left. I was there a few Saturdays ago, and there was no nudity, at least none that I was privvy too.

That's because the private parties are at a private location, not at the regular spot. The Private nude parties are on Saturday nights, and on those occasions, there is no regular Adonis show at Evolve.

Adonis Lounge is weekly on Wed's and Sat's @ Evolve (221 E. 58th St btwn 2nd & 3rd). One Sat per month we run our private ALL NUDE event at an alternate location. The next one will be Jan 21 btw...

All our parties, co-promotions, and occasional added special events are announced weekly through our private email list. To be added shoot a line to adonislounge@hushmail.com.

Archived