Which Cell Phone Company do you love / hate?

orbital sander
This topic is 4519 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My extended family is moving to another state and just found out they have problems with the AT&T service. The place they are moving is rather remote and AT&T doesn't have cell phone towers in the area. And, Verizon apparently doesn't allow AT&T to "share" towers.

So, it looks like they'll have to drop AT&T (which I have never liked) and move to Verizon.

I have AT&T for work and Verizon for personal.

AT&T - I experience multiple drop calls daily.

Verizon - I don't think I have ever experienced a drop call, but I use my business phone (AT&T) more than my personal phone.

If I am expecting an important call, I'll forward my AT&T phone to my Verizon phone so the calls do not get dropped.

As with AT&T and Verizon, I get better customer service at the store than over the phone. I was a former Alltel user before Verizon bought them out, and they had excellent customer service over the phone and at the store.

Archived