411 Heath Jordan

Edward
This topic is 4557 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well I had a session with Heath about two months ago and he was not perfect. He had no obvious noticeable flaws but after deeper evaluation he clearly had well, hmmm. Let's see. He had a terrible mirror in his room that made me looker older than I am. Other than that, I guess he was pretty damned perfect.

Honestly, hire Heath he's a hot, hard, hairy, hulking hunk of hellacious hedonism and a hale, husky, harbinger of hip thrusting happiness in a honeysuckle heap of handsome homoeroticism.

Well I had a session with Heath about two months ago and he was not perfect. He had no obvious noticeable flaws but after deeper evaluation he clearly had well, hmmm. Let's see. He had a terrible mirror in his room that made me looker older than I am. Other than that, I guess he was pretty damned perfect.

Honestly, hire Heath he's a hot, hard, hairy, hulking hunk of hellacious hedonism and a hale, husky, harbinger of hip thrusting happiness in a honeysuckle heap of handsome homoeroticism.

Put down the thesaurus and back away slowly and no one will get hurt. :)

Where's the mystery here... ??

He's been reviewed 8 times... all good and discussed here as well.

If you still have doubts, might I suggest that you contact Arpad.... or Romann... or Chris or Justice about his worthiness? Those boys know the score, from top to bottom and back again.

And as for me... well, in my book, Heath Jordan is very hot, very hairy and very handsome ... and very into very hot sex...

Very.

Okie

Archived