Thanos in LA?

hot_tk28
This topic is 2855 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey hot_tk28..He is not a flake, but I saw him once and he is NOT like his pics. He modeled in his younger days and those photos are hot. He currently does not look like that IMO. If you go on M4M and use premium membership, you will see multiple bad reveiws, most suggesting that his pics are old. Only premium members can see negative reviews on M4M. On masseurfinders the masseur owns the site and he is allowed to delete any negative reviews, so those will be all good. That being said, in all fairness, while I would NEVER repeat, some are not as particular as I am and they have had a good time. He is as they say very passionate. Read his reviews before you make your decision.

Hey hot_tk28..He is not a flake, but I saw him once and he is NOT like his pics. He modeled in his younger days and those photos are hot. He currently does not look like that IMO. If you go on M4M and use premium membership, you will see multiple bad reveiws, most suggesting that his pics are old. Only premium members can see negative reviews on M4M. On masseurfinders the masseur owns the site and he is allowed to delete any negative reviews, so those will be all good. That being said, in all fairness, while I would NEVER repeat, some are not as particular as I am and they have had a good time. He is as they say very passionate. Read his reviews before you make your decision.

I really need to get a premium membership with as much massage as I get. It just keeps slipping my mind. It's fairly inexpensive, no?

Lohengrin

I really need to get a premium membership with as much massage as I get. It just keeps slipping my mind. It's fairly inexpensive, no?

Lohengrin

Yes Lohengrin, premium is 5.95 a month. I just keep a loadable visa on file and they debit it every month, but I never have more than 50 dollars on the card at any time, so it is safe and worry free. I have guys pm me on a regular basis asking me to check reviews with my membership, unfortunately more often than not, negative reviews will come up M4M that they are unable to see.

Remember that masseurfinders has said that the ads on MF are a paid 'advertising space' owned and operated by the masseur, hence the masseur controls what reviews get posted, so you will only see the positve ones, all else is archived. That is why you will never see a negative review on MF.

Now so far when I have hired off of MF, I have been lucky and have had some great masseurs from there, but I only go by what other members recommend, not by the reviews, Good luck, BVB

I saw Thanos when I was in LA for work in July when several others had flaked out. He works out of his apt in a complex in Studio City. He is older and not in quite the same shape as most of his photos but still good looking and sexy, I thought. A big personality. PM me if you want specifics of the exprerience.

• 3 years later...

Well I hired him and it was one of the best damn massages I've ever had in my life. He was personable and relaxed me well. I don't have anything negative to say except his pictures are deceiving. I don't know when he took those photos on that website but he was definitely a bit chubbier and out of shape in my opinion

• 1 month later...

Knowing nothing about him but his choice of stage name...

Thanos was born on Saturn's moon Titan, and is the child of Eternals Mentor and Sui-San. Thanos was carrying the Deviants gene, and as such shared the physical appearance of the Eternals' cousin race. At birth, his mother attempted to kill him. During his school years, Thanos was a pacifist[10] and would only play with his brother Eros (Starfox) and pets. By adolescence, Thanos had become fascinated with nihilism and death, worshiping and eventually falling in love with the physical embodiment of death, Mistress Death.[11] As an adult, Thanos attempts to create a new life for himself by starting a family. He is visited again by Mistress Death, for whom he murders his family.[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

Knowing nothing about him but his choice of stage name...

Thanos was born on Saturn's moon Titan, and is the child of Eternals Mentor and Sui-San. Thanos was carrying the Deviants gene, and as such shared the physical appearance of the Eternals' cousin race. At birth, his mother attempted to kill him. During his school years, Thanos was a pacifist[10] and would only play with his brother Eros (Starfox) and pets. By adolescence, Thanos had become fascinated with nihilism and death, worshiping and eventually falling in love with the physical embodiment of death, Mistress Death.[11] As an adult, Thanos attempts to create a new life for himself by starting a family. He is visited again by Mistress Death, for whom he murders his family.[12]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thanos

Well isn't that a fine "how do you do?"

• 1 year later...

I tried to recently book an appointment with this guy. I texted him, he called me back, I picked up and nothing. So I called him back, he picked up and then hung up. He called me back I picked up and nothing. Then I get a call from unknown number and I picked up and he says, "Karma's a bitch"

What the hell? I just wanted a massage

Hey hot_tk28..He is not a flake...

I tried to recently book an appointment with this guy. I texted him, he called me back, I picked up and nothing. So I called him back, he picked up and then hung up. He called me back I picked up and nothing. Then I get a call from unknown number and I picked up and he says, "Karma's a bitch"

What the hell? I just wanted a massage

@BritSD might have been better off if Thanos was a flake. At least he wouldn't have had this bizarre experience. Creepy!!

IMHO I would strongly urge OP to search for another. I had a massage session with him and it was and still is the oddest weirdest creepiest experiences ever for me.

I actually got up off the table to leave and he tried to block me screaming at me the whole time ..like I hired a Dom session..I took off with my shoes in my hands could hardly wait to get out of there. The pics re not current. The vibe is one I wish to never repeat ever.

IMHO I would strongly urge OP to search for another. I had a massage session with him and it was and still is the oddest weirdest creepiest experiences ever for me.

I actually got up off the table to leave and he tried to block me screaming at me the whole time ..like I hired a Dom session..I took off with my shoes in my hands could hardly wait to get out of there. The pics re not current. The vibe is one I wish to never repeat ever.

Agree 1,000%! The man is seriously disturbed.

Archived