A Love Story

Dave
This topic is 4565 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

look at this article i read on The Huffington Post:

An Australian same-sex marriage advocacy group's sexy, dramatic new campaign has the blogosphere abuzz.

The independent advocacy organization GetUp! Action for Australia produced the new ad, simply titled "A Love Story," which depicts two handsome men enjoying romantic dates and dealing with family crises before a proposal and the subsequent nuptials.

"It's time," the ad proclaims at the conclusion. "End marriage discrimination."

Though a slim majority of Australians support marriage equality, few reportedly rate it highly as a national issue.

A beautiful ad. I don't know all the ins and outs of Australian politics, but I believe there is a big vote in the Australian legislature to allow gay marriage coming up. This is an attempt I believe to drum up support for that vote. If anyone understands what is going on in Australia, I'd appreciate any info.

Thanks Dave.

Dave,

That was absolutely wonderful, beautiful selection of scenarios, and inspiring. Wish that could be reality so all the wonderfuul people could enjoy their lives as they choose.

Thanks for this post. It also shows the wonderful soft side of you that people usually don't perceive.

PS Think the cute guy needs an assistant for the campaign?

Boston Bill

Archived