"The Devil's Double".....

Okliehomo
This topic is 4575 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone seen it? I loved it... and found it strangely erotic. Domenic Cooper is amazing as both Uday Hussein and as the lookalike that he forced to impersonate him..... that shower scene??? Hot.... and when the lookalike escapes to try and see his family, and he gets caught and the next scene he is tied down on a table and Uday is beating him and talking about "Discipline.....discipline.... discipline......." and later, more than once, "You can never leave me.... I love you too much.."

Talk about a bad romance...... but as fantasy, kind of sexy. And Cooper is gorgeous in this movie. Of course in the aforementioned naked stuff, but also in a sex scene during which a woman is grabbing his very pretty, very clenching ass as he is fucking her..... and a beautiful shot of him, summoned from the pool, in a wet speedo..... sculpted ass.

Okie

Archived