Excuse me; Tristan Waters, may I ask a question of our community?

cougar
This topic is 4563 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Wednesday 11-16-11 Tristan Waters sends in a new updated picture for his reviews and I am dumb founded. It has been several years since there has been a new review posted for him and I just do not understand that. I know there are different strokes for different folks, but for the life of me, I just don't understand why he never gets new reviews or praises from men just tripping over themselves to get to him. We are very blessed to have men here in Florida like Brandan Steele, but my gosh is there not anyone else who looks at Trintan's picture and dreams of having him next to you?

Look again, that is not some picture made in a studio, but a casual picture of him dressed in a tux at a dinner function. I am not one of his fans, actually never met him or spoken to him, but very few men in this business fit the discription shown here of the "All-American" boy.

I would enjoy seeing Tristan himself respond here, because on the surface, I see nothing but a dream man there and I can not understand why he gets not little but no attention here.

Fortunately

Fortunately I was able to meet Tristan about a year and a half ago actually for a 24 hour as I recall. What initially got me interested was that he had won a HOOKIES award

gcursor

Wednesday 11-16-11 Tristan Waters sends in a new updated picture for his reviews and I am dumb founded. It has been several years since there has been a new review posted for him and I just do not understand that. I know there are different strokes for different folks, but for the life of me, I just don't understand why he never gets new reviews or praises from men just tripping over themselves to get to him. We are very blessed to have men here in Florida like Brandan Steele, but my gosh is there not anyone else who looks at Trintan's picture and dreams of having him next to you?

Look again, that is not some picture made in a studio, but a casual picture of him dressed in a tux at a dinner function. I am not one of his fans, actually never met him or spoken to him, but very few men in this business fit the discription shown here of the "All-American" boy.

I would enjoy seeing Tristan himself respond here, because on the surface, I see nothing but a dream man there and I can not understand why he gets not little but no attention here.

That picture is at least three years old.

I wouldn't be too concerned for Tristan. I spoke to him a couple of years ago and got the distinct impression he stays very busy. I tried scheduling an appointment with him in South Florida two years ago this winter. He was booked-up with other clients on both evenings I had available to meet. However, Tristan was very friendly during our phone conversation and sounded like a total pro. Hoping to meet him someday.

I wouldn't be too concerned for Tristan. I spoke to him a couple of years ago and got the distinct impression he stays very busy. I tried scheduling an appointment with him in South Florida two years ago this winter. He was booked-up with other clients on both evenings I had available to meet. However, Tristan was very friendly during our phone conversation and sounded like a total pro. Hoping to meet him someday.

Just curious, are you sure you were speaking directly with Tristan? I seem to recall reading here or on his website that someone else handled his scheduling for him, which is one of the reasons I never pursued anything with him. Maybe things have change.

Archived