A friend in need is a friend indeed. . .

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4612 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

but, hey, I'm out on the west coast now. I was down and out went we met. Sure, I thought D**** H**** was going to be my retirement. I mean he was a old guy and he was rich. How did I know he was spending all his money on me and him having a good time?!? I didn't think anything about us moving from the big house in the city and our weekend getaway in Key West to the farm in the mountains and then to house on the creek. He said we were downsizing! Then he up and died on me! No money, foreclosure, his kids banging on the door to get the family silver! Geez! Thanks for the $500 tip to buy tires for my car. I wouldn't have made it home. Oh yeah, that late 19th century overmantel mirror you let me take back with me to sell on commission so I could make some money to pay my rent. Well, it turns out the friends I told you about who could buy it were. HIS friends not mine and they don't won't to talk to me. Hey don't worry the mirror is still YOURS and its in a safe place and maybe someday I'll get it back to you. Anyways, I just want you to know I'm happier than I've ever been out here in LA. You have a nice life!

HUH ???? and the moral of the story IS ?????????????????????????????

Friends are only Fair weather friends ?

People are 2-faced ?

When in need, you have only yourself to depend on ?

Dont put all your eggs in one basket ???

Make sure you own an Antigue mirror ????

Hide the silver from the family ???

A house by the creek is a Bad Omen ???

Sweet potato pie and hush my mouth! I am the "mark" in the players, not the "rentboy" or the "moneyed lover". Certainly, the rentboy should have taken notice of the "downsizing" in real property; however, he was occupied with daily golfing and fittings with his tailor, living the "good life", and could not be concerned that his "Significant Other" was spending principal not interest in their pursuit of wretched excess. I surmise there just ain't no sympathy for an old john just as me. Boo hoo. If a fellow traveler comes across an aging rentboy with a taste for fine, vintage wines and an antique overnmantel mirror for sale, please informe me at your earliest convenience.

Well a leech has to stop sucking once the blood stops flowing. He knew the blood was going to stop sometime and it was not likely others would look as favorably upon the exsanguination of funds. So, he should have looked in the 19th century over the mantle mirror and saw he was going to be seen as leech and made contingencies for the future.

In his new Rentboy ad he should stand in front of the 19th century overmantel mirror naked holding his golf clubs. Add a little class to the ad.

I'm in the market for a nice , vintage mirror. Maybe I should make an offer ? Or wait for it to show up on EBAY ???

Archived