Three Cheers for the Cardinal Law and theCatholic Bishops!!!

Chuck50
This topic is 7863 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Bitchboy

RE: Three Cheers for Cardinal Law and the Catholic Bish...

What's a rabbais?

Just for the record, you can call me an anti-Catholic any time you want. I take it as a compliment. While I'm sure there are a few good men and/or women in that religion, the bad they've done far outweighs the Friday fishfrys. :p

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>Either you're a Catholic priest or

>>an anti-Semite. Course, I guess you could be both too.

>

>Hey, it works for the pope!

>:-(

....HEY BITCH! Isn't freedom of speech a wonderful right we Americans have. GEE! you can say anything you like, call people offensive names, disagree with people without any consequences, disrespect their religion, etc. BUT most importantly,(as in your case) show people how prejudice and ignorant we can be.

well, after reading schema, i'm still trying to remember how to spell schmegma...scrabble, u never know when it will be useful.

>Just to stick my well-rounded ass into the discussion I

>believe Neulander is an asshole who murdered his wife (yes,

>some Jews are scum as well).

Too bad that only Court TV covered this. One more argument against the death penalty, I guess:

"Rabbi spared death penalty after jury unable to make unanimous decision

By John Springer

Court TV

FREEHOLD, N.J. — The same jury that convicted Rabbi Fred Neulander of arranging his wife's murder was unable to decide whether he should live or die, thus leaving it up to the judge, who, under New Jersey law, must sentence the rabbi to 30 years to life in prison.

After just 90 minutes of deliberations, the jury of seven men and five men failed to reach a unanimous decision Friday to sentence the 61-year-old rabbi to death. As a result, Neulander will not be eligible for parole for 30 years and could get life in prison when he is sentenced early next year by Judge Linda Baxter.

Neulander sighed as the jury forewoman announced the verdict. Earlier Friday, Neulander insisted that he loved and misses Carol Neulander, and promised jurors that he will positively impact the lives of other inmates if they spared his life.

Prosecutor James Lynch did not specifically ask jurors to hand down a death sentence but urged them to let their conscience guide them to "do the right thing."

If Neulander had received a death sentence, he would have become the fifteenth person to be sent to New Jersey's death row since capital punishment was reinstated in 1982.

Neulander's convictions on charges of first-degree murder, felony murder and second-degree conspiracy are headed for the appellate division of New Jersey Superior Court. Among other things, the defense is expected to complain that Baxter erred when she allowed jurors to listen to hearsay testimony about remarks Neulander made to his wife, Carol, and related to the couple's adult daughter, Rebecca Neulander-Rockoff.

Neulander-Rockoff testified that Carol Neulander told her in a telephone conversation that a man who asked to use the bathroom was a deliveryman sent by "Daddy." Len Jenoff, a private investigator, testified that he was the "bathroom guy" Carol Neulander referred to in the telephone call. He said Fred Neulander paid him $18,000 to kill Carol Neulander and make the murder look like a botched robbery.

Prosecutor James Lynch and defense lawyer Michael Riley are expected to give press conferences shortly. It is not immediately clear whether any of the jurors and alternates will speak to the media, or if Baxter will even permit interviews."

Archived