Any Info on Ken24

vunger
This topic is 4534 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He said he was travelling to California from back in the east/midwest, and advertised in different locations as he was going across the country. I called him and visited, but schedules did not allow time to visit. Didn't seem like a scam at all...But he did say he probably would not be advertising after the trip...

• 1 month later...

Anyone Actually Been with Ken24 Yet?

http://www.men4rentnow.com/ds/availablenow.asp?cmd=view&id=257537&Login=Ken24

Does anyone here have a first-hand account of having a session with Ken24? He's slated to be in Dallas for a couple days later this month (12/23-24/2011) and I'm tempted to schedule with him if his irresistible pics are indeed legit and if he agrees to bottom. His pics are incredibly delicious...sure hope he's the real-deal. Thanks guys.

The photos are of a well known model with the first name Benjamin. I would make an appointment with the understanding I could leave without payment if he isn't the same as the photos.

Travis, thanks for the information and advice. Definitely raises a red-flag.

Archived