411 Jason NYC

dapurplebear
This topic is 4620 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Jason

This guy has been "Working It" a long time. That 1st Pix is now a Classic Jason Pix!

I'm pretty sure IF he ever had Reviews they were wiped out when others were a long time ago! He worked it at Premier in Phila..He lived in NJ at that time Year's ago as "Stone" or something like that. He's had a few Stage Names over the year's. When we hung out his Bod was Fine nice looking guy he is Taller than most W.G.'S....but he spent more time "Talking than Doing"!

He's Bartendered in a few short lived places in NYC over the Year's also. IF you do Contact him I would suggest you be very Specific about your expectations!

I do have a funny story about when we hung out BUT I doubt he being reminded that it would make him laugh! :rolleyes:

i hired him a two years ago and he looked just about like this Some guys just put in the effort and the body doesnt change that much. He was nice enough. The sex was not memorable. Overall, a nice body, a nice guy but not a memorable occasion. I did not repeat but considering how hot his body looks in those pictures, I would have regretted not getting to sample some.

Archived