New Hottie on TV- Chris Wragge

Poolboy21409
This topic is 4626 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I am a fan of the CBS Morning Show - maybe their only fan - but my local CBS affiliate is a favorite and I guess I am just too lazy to change to NBC or ABC. Chris Wragge is a co-host and joined about 6-9 months ago when the old crew was fired. He is a nice enough looking guy but was never really attracted to him. The newsreader Jeff Glor is a cute hottie. Well, today they featured a story on Wragge competing in his first triathlon over the past weekend out on Long Island. Well - FUCK ME. The guy is a stud. Running, swimming and biking in all sorts of revealing sports attire revealed a really hot put together upper body. Great pecs and delts, and guns that had be at least 17 inches. Not bad at all. I am looking for more revealing shots of this guy. Enjoy.

I am a fan of the CBS Morning Show - maybe their only fan - but my local CBS affiliate is a favorite and I guess I am just too lazy to change to NBC or ABC. Chris Wragge is a co-host and joined about 6-9 months ago when the old crew was fired. He is a nice enough looking guy but was never really attracted to him. The newsreader Jeff Glor is a cute hottie. Well, today they featured a story on Wragge competing in his first triathlon over the past weekend out on Long Island. Well - FUCK ME. The guy is a stud. Running, swimming and biking in all sorts of revealing sports attire revealed a really hot put together upper body. Great pecs and delts, and guns that had be at least 17 inches. Not bad at all. I am looking for more revealing shots of this guy. Enjoy.

Chris Wragge was for along time on CBS 11 PM Ch 2 in NYC. You could easily see he filled his Suit Jacket out very well!

He also worked with the "Uber Weather Guy"...Blond/Blue Eyed "Lonnie Quinn" a Major Hunk who used to work out of Miami! The Original Ken Doll Look alike! :p :p :p

Very Interesting guy started out in Soaps ended up Winning Emmys for Weather Forcasting!

Chris Wragge was the sports guy on the NBC affiliate here in Houston a number of years ago (mid to late 1990's to early 2000's). He was very, very blonde then and was quite attractive (he still is). Definitely on "our" team (was seen at all the "A" list parties and bars here in Houston). Supposedly, he left Houston to take care of his ailing mother (who since passed away) in Phoenix (or someplace similar). He was very popular here in Houston and well liked and, as said, a major cutie. Glad that he is doing so well.

He's actually still married (albeit separated) to a Playboy model from Sweden. There was a messy situation with a news anchor from Philly involving an affair and some emailed photos that the wife found.

I only know the story because it surfaced when the gal from Phillly (Alycia Lane) joined the morning crew on the Los Angeles NBC station.

It could all be for PR, sure, but wouldn't just the wife be enough? In any case, he's pretty.

It is standard for serious bicyclists to shave their legs (gay or straight or asexual) for the reason that

if one takes a fall and you get scraped up, it's a heck of lot less itchy and somewhat less prone to infection

not to have the hairs on your legs diving in and out of the scabs as you heal up...

(or at least it was so explained to me, and I believed it).

Perhaps some of the folks who did the AIDS Life-Cycle or other serious rides might prefer to confirm or

combust this comment?

It is standard for serious bicyclists to shave their legs (gay or straight or asexual) for the reason that

if one takes a fall and you get scraped up, it's a heck of lot less itchy and somewhat less prone to infection

not to have the hairs on your legs diving in and out of the scabs as you heal up...

(or at least it was so explained to me, and I believed it).

Perhaps some of the folks who did the AIDS Life-Cycle or other serious rides might prefer to confirm or

combust this comment?

In Surgery, hairs are only clipped, not shaved. Shaving leaves small nicks that can get infected. Even in the armpit, the area is just thoroughly "washed" and allowed to dry. No shaving.

Not the same situation, but I had to add my two cents.

Archived