Ordering something fresh from thre DELI - BLONDS IN NYC

adriano46
This topic is 4655 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guys,

I have - after years of enjoying dark-haired types - suddenly discovered a yen for BLONDS. But, trying to find a particular type of BLOND in the NYC area is becoming very difficult.

The Russian Murray Hill blonds seem to be either too twinkish, or two lad back for my taste.

What I seek:

Gay (if Bi-sexual, it should be about 75% gay)

Hair - BLOND (natural blond)

Age - 22 and upwards to 55 (mature acting if younger than 25)

Height - 5'3" to 6'0"

Weight - proportional, though more meat on the bone is preferable to less

NO TATOOS and NO PIERCING (which seems to rule out so many already)

HAIRY is fine (a happy trail and hairy legs are a major double plus)

CHEST - Silver dollar or larger nips very necessary, especially if they respond to nip play, if on really nicely formed meaty pecs, even better

ASS- ready to be serviced with a tongue, preferably squeeky clean and shaven, but hairy and clean works too.

UNCUT/CUT - either works for me as long as clean

POSITION - Bottom/Versatile is perferable but TOP is also OK if everything else matches.

Able to deal with older gentlemen, paunch, clean, conservative, not out; can converse and is sociable.

NO DRUGS/ SMOKING IS TOLERATED BUT NOT PREFERABLE

Whew -- lots of demands but if anyone knows of someone who comes close, let me know a.s.a.p. as I am getting very hungry.

Private message me too if you like.

Have you tried Nick, reviewed here as Nick German. He's not been advertising a lot lately so don't know whether he's still available or not, but he is reviewed here - I'm almost positive- so hopefully there is some contact info in the review. Not sure about the silver dollar nips, and he's a bit taller, but very definitely meaty, very well endowed and bottom versatile.

Archived