411 Ridge Chicago

ncc1701d
This topic is 4631 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have booked him and had told him to email me when he got the itinerary . I did not hear anything and have subsequently sent at least 2 emails and one from the airlines . I will not hesitate to cancel if he does not respond ...if he cannot respond that he got the confirmation and knows the schedule then I will look elsewhere ..caveat emptor !

...if he cannot respond that he got the confirmation and knows the schedule then I will look elsewhere ..caveat emptor !

Quote from his ad: "... THE ONLY WAY TO REACH ME IS TO CALL ME AT..." So, you e-mailed him and expect a response. Why don't you just call him?

just call him - he is a GREAT GREAT guy! If you're concerned about your cell number being in his possession - DONT.

RIDGE is such a sweetie - and HOTT HOTT HOTT! I havent seen him in a while - need to get my ass to Chicago

I "need to get my ass to Chicago" as well next spring to meet Mr. Ridge. Everything that I have read about him has been indeed enticing along with his ad and photos!!!!!

Archived