Ain't no dust on me today, gentlemen!i

robberbaron4u
This topic is 4669 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Before you make request of me, Dani's portfolio can be accessed at http://www.soytuyo.com/modelos/dani/index.html. I assume that Flavio Garay would be qualified to recommend his professional services.

Who is Dani and why would we be asking about him? (Perhaps I missed a thread?) Your link doesn;t work for me, by the way?

UPDATE: I did indeed find the first post referring to 'Dani'.

Who is Dani and why would we be asking about him? (Perhaps I missed a thread?) Your link doesn;t work for me, by the way?

UPDATE: I did indeed find the first post referring to 'Dani'.

I still aint got a CLUE what these Flavio / Dani ramblings are all about..... Maybe I'm just too stupid for this site ?

My local bartender would put that young man to shame, and though I am rather scandalous with my excessive tipping, most of my drinks are free and yes, the icing on the cake is............ he is for sale! No work visas or travel permits needed and he most certainly is not looking for me to retire him.

Is that what all the buzz is about? Seriously? You guys are serious, good lord, I need a nap.

BVB - maybe you should hook up with Flavio, since you are WAYYYYYYYYY hotter than his much promoted protege ? With you in the mix it would then be a story I can at least jerk-off to !

I am still trying to figure out how RB gets "Dusty".... Wasnt that the topic here ?

I think 'ain't no dust on me' refers to the speed with which Robberbaron posted links to 'Dani' - before anyone asked. 'Colorful' speech or 'literary' style doesn't always make for the most effective communication. But sometimes the 'style' is valued more than the message.

I think 'ain't no dust on me' refers to the speed with which Robberbaron posted links to 'Dani' - before anyone asked. 'Colorful' speech or 'literary' style doesn't always make for the most effective communication. But sometimes the 'style' is valued more than the message.

Colorful speech and distinctive literary style is meant to impress. It didnt work on me. An attempt should be made to communicate your message in a way thats understood by the masses.

But again, its Robber, and I am used to him, and just laugh it off.

In my considered opinion, a culture that is not complimented with colorful speech and a distinctive literary style is a dismal thing; pray, contemplate life under Oliver Cromwell and the Protectorate. I trust, sir, that you are not a member of your local school board, or, worse, an educator.

And you sir, are an educator in Medieval times I would suspect ???? Your affected speech does not impress, only serves to make you look pompous, and usually makes whatever point you are trying to put forth unintelligible......

In my considered opinion, a culture that is not complimented with colorful speech and a distinctive literary style is a dismal thing; pray, contemplate life under Oliver Cromwell and the Protectorate. I trust, sir, that you are not a member of your local school board, or, worse, an educator.

You tell'em! You Rock Robber! ;)

you're just playing a character, I get it. Guys here don't like a direct approach anyway and they seem to hate those of us who spend what we want, how we want to. I don't subscribe to the theory of bargaining, $50 blowjobs, street walkers or anything less than stellar company. And I pay quite a bit for it. That's my choice.

Archived