Where can I get Jungle Juice in Chicago

Prime Muscle
This topic is 7894 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I can't help you with Chicago, but when you return to my former hometown, order some through this site at Picture Brite Erotic Goods.

Ordering this way is quite innocuous and not costly at all. I hope this will be of some assistance, but not for your Chicago trip.

While in Chicago, try to hook up with Rob Gregor and Zolt. Both are sizzling. (I don't know your tastes, though, so my suggestion might be quite premature!)

The feds raided Castro Street and took the poppers. New York stores that used to sell them don't now, unless some are being really discreet about it.

Attorney General Ashcroft thought they were fine until someone told him they were poppers, not popovers.

Try the Ram bookstore on Halsted just north of Cornelia (inBoystown) . Just bought a bottle this weekend to try out. Got tired of someof the other brands that seem to become weak after a couple of uses. Someone recommended Jungle Juice. As for Rob Gregor ... WOOF and yum. Hooked up with him this weekend also; want to again!!!:p

Thanks for all the info guys. And clncutjoe - I agree that Jungle Juice is much better than the others.

I haven't decided if I'll be taking any appointments while in town but I don't think hooking up with Rob G is in the plans. Thanks for the advice anyway. I agree his pics and reviews are awesome.

Archived