911 on Apollon Secret

johnf
This topic is 2361 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This has been discussed here recently. I would avoid this particular operation like the plague. There's one Russian, Konstantin, who I'd really like to hire, and seems not to work for this outfit, but I just know that these guys are bad news and not to be trusted.

This has been discussed here recently. I would avoid this particular operation like the plague. There's one Russian, Konstantin, who I'd really like to hire, and seems not to work for this outfit, but I just know that these guys are bad news and not to be trusted.

My instincts tell me to avoid it as well. That's why I was asking if anyone has actually used this particular service. The boys are luscious.

Well, you might try some of the Russians/Ukranians who advertise without going thru this agency. One of them, Sergei, has the same picture in his ad on either M4M or Masseurfinder. Konstantin, who I mentined earlier, has an ad on M4M. There's also Sasha, Ilya, and others on these sites.

I'd be sure their phone numbers aren't the munbers of this Apollon agency before I called them. There's a guy, Philip, on sexymasseur.com, who is even better looking than these guys. If you want a good-looking Ukranian who's honest with accuratepix and won't short-change you on the time, and delivers what he promises, check out Sebastian on M4M. I hired him the other night, and although he wasn't exactly what I like, I can tell you that he's on the level, and not a scam artist.

Thanks, Beethoven. One of the reasons why I was interested in appollon is that they advertise grooming and manscaping. Do any of these other boys do that? BTW, Konstantin looks lovely. There's also an ad on MassageM4M for two Bel Ami boys, Tomas and Adrian.

It gets confusing picking the right guy! You would think it would be a simple matter to find a competent, attractive young man to shave, massage, and stimulate you to orgasm.

I saw the ad for the bel ami boys but I'm skeptical. It's a bummer Apollon is probably a scam, but then again, does anyone know that for sure? It looks like it is, but what would the scam be. That those are not the boys, that they don't do anything? They just beat you up and take your money?

johnf, there are people in NY who have been advertising grooming on M4M for a while. One is Mike, a good-looking Asian guy who seems to be totally on the level. He has a black-and-white photo in his ad. I've never been to him, but if I were interested in grooming, that's one guy I'd try. Evidently, he also does massage.

rollingrock, the scam is usually that those are not their pictures, and that they know absolutely nothing about massage, but merely give a light rub. This may be OK for some people, just being naked with a sexy guy who you can touch. They may also end the session before the hour that you paid for. A recent correspondent here said that his guy was totally unemotional and robotic the entire time, even when the client spoke to him in Russian. To them, it's just a job that enables them to be in this country. I don't think that anyone beats you up! One of the things that I'm leery of with Konstantin is that he might say that the lap dance he advertises costs extra. If I call him, I will certainly ask him that before hiring him. Lots of masseurs inform you at the end of the massage that a happy ending will cost you extra. Many are honest up front, telling you in their ads that a "legitimate" massage is $100, but an "erotic" massage is $140. As people have said in The Spa again and again and again, you should ask what's included before you hire these guys. Excellent advice!

I note that cover boy on Daddy's today (8/22) is Max from apollonsecret. He's got a very favorable review from a first-time reviewer. I tend to think that English is not the reviewer's first language, though that fact doesn't necessarily indicate that the review is not genuine. I leave it to you all to make your own judgments.

I realized when I got there it was a different guy. Nothing like the picture of "Sergey". He said "hi, I'm Sergey". I wasn't sure what to do so I let him start the "massage", which was terrible. Basically after 10 minutes I told him I wasn't enjoying the massage and he didn't look like the guy I had made the appointment with. I got dressed and asked him if I should show him the advertisement I saw. I got his website on my iphone and showed him the pic of "Sergey" and said "Is that you?" He said yes. I chuckled and just said "okay." then he said "that guy is on vacation. He is my brother." To avoid any further trouble, I gave him the cost of 10 minutes, based on his rate, and left. He kept saying "It's okay" as if I had done something wrong!! What a joke.lol

• 2 months later...

Not to unnecessarily revive an old thread, but I decided to bite the bullet and get a sensual massage from NYC-based ApollonSecret.com this past Sunday afternoon on Halloween Eve. I had my eye on three of the six boys featured on their website, one of whom, Zack, I found to be most attractive. When I called, I was told that they had three or four boys available, and Zack was one of them. I told them I could be there in about 20 minutes to a half-hour and they said that Zack would be available. Sadly, like artichok's experience, this was nothing but a bait and switch.

The address was no longer in midtown-east in the 50s, but was a bit more south, in Gramercy Park in the 30s. That wasn't a problem, but what should have tipped me off is that they wouldn't give me an address until I was near the place (giving me only an intersection). When I arrived I called again, and in less than 5 minutes this slender and kinda cute blond Russian boy approached the building, let me in, and then led me upstairs. As he was on his cellphone, he didn't formally introduce himself to me until we were in the rather nice room upstairs. He told me his name was Zack. But as the Zack on the website was a lean but muscular brunette, and this guy was a super-thin blond twink, I knew that even if he was "a" Zack, he wasn't "the" Zack I'd been assured would be my masseur. At first he seemed surprised when I told him that he wasn't Zack. Then when I said I used the website to make my choice, he admitted that he wasn't "Zack" (as if he really existed), but that he came because Zack is really busy. I said I wasn't happy with that, and he politely but with a slight tinge of attitude (but to be fair, it could have been due to his thick accent) said that I had the choice to stay and get a massage from him or to leave. I, of course, chose to leave, and I didn't cop a New York attitude with him informing me that I had the right to leave, as if I would have let him or anyone else force me to stay. Even if he was telling the truth (doubtful), I didn't have a problem with my 1st choice being unavailable, especially since there were 2 others I'd been interested in. If they had told me who was really available, I'd have made a selection from that, if they were to my liking and accurately portrayed on the website. I just don't like being misled.

So, all in all, if you like thin blond twinks, or if you don't care who gives you a massage (depending on if they randomly assign guys to the task), then perhaps this could work for you. But if you're like me, and care about your choice of masseur being respected, then ApollonSecret is not a business to patronize. Just my humble 2 cents.

• 6 years later...