"Hard To The Core" Two Down One To Go!....Musings from the road.

Ace
This topic is 4660 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Gentlemen;

Just about to wrap up our stay in DC....been a BLAST thus far! Chris Neal & I started our journey together from Raleigh to DC (on the VERY cool "MegaBus") through Lee's recommendation....Wi/fi. electrical outlets to recharge your phones, etc....a pleasant ride for those of that haven't yet experienced it.

I was VERY PLEASANTLY detoured in Richmond & met up with Chris at out hotel in Arlington (WHICH shall remain nameless as to not tarnish my "Rock Star Reputation!"....lol). Chris had booked it & has been getting his balls busted since check in!

Being "on the road" brings it challenges...sharing a "work" space (and in OUR case clients!), scheduling, etc..You also find out a LOT about each other: Chris & I are both Aries & therefore Alpha Males...an interesting/risky mix!

As I type this, we are both sitting at the desk laptop to laptop setting up the day & appts in our next stop. We were able to find a GREAT gym & have been working out almost daily, (when not working with eaxh other or solo)

The sites are quite amazing in this town& I feel oddly Patriotic while here..Seeing the President's motorcade go by yesterday was a thrill...as is the night time view of this city.

I was able to spend some time with my "other" little brother Ryaan Morgan on Sunday, who was in town as well...We hit up The Eagle for Hapy Hour & then a DC hot spot called Nellie's....

I'm VERY impressed with the DC Metro system as well.....easy to navigate & clean.

We took a breather last night from the nightlife & are planning to tear it up tonight with Rockin' Dave!

Tomorrow at 3pm, we get on the steel horse & ride into Philly...

Gentlemen, lock up your sons!

Hi Ace --

Glad to hear your days in DC have been great. I knew you would tear up that town. Glad you were able to connect with Ryaan on Sunday. And what I wouldn't give to be a fly on the wall when you hook up with Dave tonight. OMG that could be epic.

And don't be too hard on Chris. I'm sure it isn't easy dealing with a Rock Star.

As far as your detour to Richmond, I'm have it on the best authority that it was great for your client. Probably not so much for you. :)

I hope you have a great time in the city of Brotherly Lust, um, Love.

And now that you know your way to the east coast, don't be a stranger.

Gentlemen;

Just about to wrap up our stay in DC....been a BLAST thus far! Chris Neal & I started our journey together from Raleigh to DC (on the VERY cool "MegaBus") through Lee's recommendation....Wi/fi. electrical outlets to recharge your phones, etc....a pleasant ride for those of that haven't yet experienced it.

I was VERY PLEASANTLY detoured in Richmond & met up with Chris at out hotel in Arlington (WHICH shall remain nameless as to not tarnish my "Rock Star Reputation!"....lol). Chris had booked it & has been getting his balls busted since check in!

Being "on the road" brings it challenges...sharing a "work" space (and in OUR case clients!), scheduling, etc..You also find out a LOT about each other: Chris & I are both Aries & therefore Alpha Males...an interesting/risky mix!

As I type this, we are both sitting at the desk laptop to laptop setting up the day & appts in our next stop. We were able to find a GREAT gym & have been working out almost daily, (when not working with eaxh other or solo)

The sites are quite amazing in this town& I feel oddly Patriotic while here..Seeing the President's motorcade go by yesterday was a thrill...as is the night time view of this city.

I was able to spend some time with my "other" little brother Ryaan Morgan on Sunday, who was in town as well...We hit up The Eagle for Hapy Hour & then a DC hot spot called Nellie's....

I'm VERY impressed with the DC Metro system as well.....easy to navigate & clean.

We took a breather last night from the nightlife & are planning to tear it up tonight with Rockin' Dave!

Tomorrow at 3pm, we get on the steel horse & ride into Philly...

Gentlemen, lock up your sons!

...very nice read! ...too bad that I am on the West Coast instead of the one that is far oppositive of me!!!

One of these days and years, we out here by the Pacific Ocean might be so fortunate to meet these men!!! :) :)

Hey Guys;

Well....it's closing night of what has been a STELLAR tour with Chris Neal...(he heads back tomorrow, & I go on to Rehoboth & then finally Provincetown). We have shot some light hearted video footage of the two of us (in varying stages of sobriety..lol).

If interested, you can see them at:http://www.youtube.com/chrisnealxxx on or around Aug 8th.

Get ready Rehoboth!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys;

Chris FINALLY got the footage up....

If interested, you can see the clips at:http://www.youtube.com/chrisnealxxx

Just the two of us being goofy on the road.

We're considering a trip to Boston in October.

Archived