Montreal Summer Update July 14 -18

eeyore
This topic is 4674 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

It was a sunny and warm weekend in Montreal. Lots of people and energy in the village. Just a brief recap on things.

Campus: still a very pleasant place to spend time during the afternoon (3-9pm) shift. There is a nice bevy of boys ranging from pure twink to toned gym jock, so you should be able to find one to suit your taste. They were very friendly and easy to get to know without being overly aggressive or pushy. My best time was on Sunday afternoon. Two of the attractive bartender/buss boys dance then. Chris ( http://www.campusmtl.com/danseurs/Criss/ ), who everyone likes, is looking as buff as ever. He gives a nice back room dance and is also very pleasant and personable outside the booth. Alexandro (sp?) normally waits tables, but he too dances on Sunday afternoons. He is pure twink and gives a remarkably intimate and sensual dance in the back. He's also a lot of fun to spend time with in the bar. He's very friendly and flirty. I also had a nice time with Remie (sp?). In general, most of the boys were very friendly, easy going and adept at playing host. They were honest about the song counts in the back, and good at delivering the boy friend experience outside the booth. Only piece of bad news. One of my favorites, the cute Russian boy, Alexie, is no longer dancing there.

JP's: I also had a fun time here. All the boys were very attractive and there was a nice cross section of body times. Yes , there were several women patrons (about a 50/50 mix) which some of us find distasteful. But if you can get past that, you can really have a good time. Most of the dancers were mingling with the men, and the few I polled said they prefer it that way. Consensus among dancers seems to be that the men are far more respectful, courteous, and, more important, they spend more money. I had a great time with Scot who I met in June. He has a flawless body and is very friendly and personable. I also did a first this trip. I danced with twins! They gave me a modest discount for a duo dance in the back. It's always been a fantasy of mine to do it with twins. Unfortunately, I was so excited I forgot their names! The dance booths are upstairs and very private, some with adjustable lighting, but they could use some cleaning up and remodeling.

Stock Bar - Not too much more to report on this club than has already been reported by other posters who frequent it more than I. The big muscle boy gym look is still in the majority, although there does seem to be a little more variety appearing. Saturday night was only about 50-60% full but I found a lot of the dancers I wanted to get to know were tied up with regulars. I had a better time on Sunday evening when the place was less crowded. I had an awesome time with a beautiful Vietnamese Asian dancer. I think his name is Santaro (sp? or something like that). He has a naturally smooth and flawless body and enjoys showing it off in the back. He does an awesome stage routine, including a duo shower show which he performed on Saturday night. He circulates but does not approach, so you have to take the initiative and explicitly invite him to approach or sit with you. But the effort is well worth it. He's very friendly once you indicate an interest and he doesn't have an attitude. Unfortunately he does not have a dancer portfolio on the Stock web site.

Taboo: still closed with the sign on the door stating closed for renovation, new management/owners, etc. No sign of any activity. None of the local patrons or dancers I talked with had a clue about its future. Looks like the place has finally pushed up the daisies.

So…when you are not chasing boys…enjoy the warm summer nights on Ste. Catherine St. which is a traffic free zone for the summer. The international fireworks competition runs on Wed. and Sat. evenings until the end of this month. If you get to the Sky Bar roof top about a half hour ahead of time you can usually get a good viewing spot - for both the fireworks and boys. A cute shirtless Ralph Woods lookalike (no it wasn't the real Ralph) stood next to me and made for a very enjoyable bonus view.

I took in the Cirque du Soleil show, Totem, at the Old Port. It will run till the end of this month. Tickets start at 60 CAD and go up from there. It's worth every penny. There were lots of erotic scenes with drop dead gorgeous shirtless gymnasts and acrobats.

Montreal Gay Pride is the weekend of August 12 -14. I plan on attending then if anyone else is in town and would like to get together for a meal or beverage. The community day street festival will be on Sat. afternoon on Ste. Catherine's in the village and the parade is on Sunday afternoon. Both events are a lot of fun.

I want to add my thanks too. Enjoyed reading your report. It's too bad about Taboo. Since I like the skinny twink types it was always my favorite place. Spent many a fun night there but sadly as others have stated it has been going really down hill for at least the last two years. Will just have to spend more time at Campus. If I can get up the stairs. Not as sprightly as I used to be.

If you speak to one of the dancers who might be hanging outside having a smoke---ask about the elevator. I have a friend who is a rgular at Campus and they always take him up and down in the lift/elevator. I think one of the waiters or the bartender will be glad to help. Hope you have fun in my favourite city. :))

thousands of low hanging balls

I was in Montreal this past weekend and saw thousands of low hanging balls – not the kind attached to those sexy, hung dancers – but plastic pink balls hung on strings stretching above St. Catherine Street as part of this summer’s street decor. I don’t know if the irony was intentional, but the sight of so many pink balls just beyond ones reach, seemed to mirror my experience at the strip clubs; where hot young guys tease you long enough with their cock & balls, that sooner or later you have to succumb or go mad trying to resist their allure.

It seemed that the clubs were busy enough, but the common refrain I heard from dancers is that there are far fewer Americans visitors than in the past, and after I paid $330 U.S to receive $300 Canadian, I can see why. When you add the 12.5% tax, 18% gratuity and 10% exchange rate loss, it’s no longer a bargain destination, but then again, “some things are priceless”. Among them was walking into a IGA supermarket and seeing a stunning sandy-blond French Canadian buying his groceries, who looked like he could have been plucked off the pages of any high fashion magazine. He was one of the sexiest men I’ve laid eyes on and I ran across a few more like him over the weekend. If only those guys had been working at one of the clubs…

I’d say that there were a few fine-looking guys working at Campus & Stock, but less than a handful that were truly captivating. Campus was most disappointing in the afternoon as there seemed to be fewer dancers than in the past, and most were average looking at best. There was also overlap between the afternoon and evening dancer line-up, whereas in the past, there was none. A favorite of mine in the afternoon at Campus was Ian, who is engaging, sexy and gay…I only bring this up, because while he gave a good lap dance, ironically, he took longer to take it all off than the straight guys I was with. Ian is quite smooth at marketing himself, so I’m sure it’s all part of the tease.

The evening line-up at Campus had more guys that I found to my liking – among them being David / who had a swarthy build with broad shoulders, hot chest and charming smile. He gives a good lap-dance and seems to be popular with the locals. Another guy who I had the pleasure of seeing on this trip and have lusted after since my last visit in November was Kevin. He’s very handsome, with a shaved head, square chin, and a smile that matches his extremely friendly personality. Kevin is the ultimate fantasy boyfriend, and the fact that he works part-time as a firefighter only adds to the fantasy ~~ ! I bet he could start a fire with his sensual lap dance. He’s the kind of guy who you want to keep for yourself, but of course, he’s extremely popular with the locals and probably spends more time in the back-room than any other dancer at Campus.

At Stock, I saw some several new faces and some familiar ones. I had a good lap dance from Greg, one of the most buff dancers currently work at Stock. His legs were rock hard, and that wasn’t the only thing rock hard about him. He’s very friendly and comfortable with his body, which wouldn’t be hard to do given that he has a spectacular physique.

I saw more dancers at Stock approaching customers, myself included, to chat and offer some “back room fun”. I think the formerly aloof dancers at Stock are adapting to the new economic conditions by being more pro-active with the customers, which can be a good thing or an annoyance depending on your interest in the dancer and their persistence.

All in all, so many balls…so little time ~

...A favorite of mine in the afternoon at Campus was Ian, who is engaging, sexy and gay…I only bring this up, because while he gave a good lap dance, ironically, he took longer to take it all off than the straight guys I was with. Ian is quite smooth at marketing himself, so I’m sure it’s all part of the tease. ...
Thanks very much for the report.

Is Ian pronounced "Yan?" I ran across Yan in June and had the same "he's good at marketing himself" reaction. Had a good line of sexy talk at the bar and was adept at touching in just the right way to get me going, good-looking and smart. BUT...he jumped just a little too quickly to "want to do a lap dance?" for my taste, so I disengaged politely. Luckily there were lots of other fish in the sea that day who gave really good value.

Thanks very much for the report.

Is Ian pronounced "Yan?" I ran across Yan in June and had the same "he's good at marketing himself" reaction. Had a good line of sexy talk at the bar and was adept at touching in just the right way to get me going, good-looking and smart. BUT...he jumped just a little too quickly to "want to do a lap dance?" for my taste, so I disengaged politely. Luckily there were lots of other fish in the sea that day who gave really good value.

==========================

Sounds like the same guy - tallish, fair skinned, smooth, boyish good looks - quick at making witty conversation - one of my favorites at Campus from this past weekend.

Entry fee to Stock -$3.00 and Campus has no entry fee, but all the bars expect you to order drinks.

Anyone else with info from recent visits to Montreal ???

Archived