Alan Ladd review

Bosguy
This topic is 4702 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I happened to be looking at today's (7/14/11) reviews When I read the one for Alan Ladd, I realized that a large amount of the wording was verbatim from a review I (Bosguy) did of Tyger (#41 6/17/2011). At first I thought that the reviewer liked my verbage and adapted it to his review of Alan.

Then I saw his handle It is almost identical to Hamlets handle also used in a review of Tyger (#39 12/23/2010)

I am relatively new to the Forum and reviewing but maybe someone can explain why this review has basically used verbage and information from 2 other reviewers.

Bill K.

I happened to be looking at today's (7/14/11) reviews When I read the one for Alan Ladd, I realized that a large amount of the wording was verbatim from a review I (Bosguy) did of Tyger (#41 6/17/2011). At first I thought that the reviewer liked my verbage and adapted it to his review of Alan.

Then I saw his handle It is almost identical to Hamlets handle also used in a review of Tyger (#39 12/23/2010)

I am relatively new to the Forum and reviewing but maybe someone can explain why this review has basically used verbage and information from 2 other reviewers.

Bill K.

I agree with Charlie-- this plagiarizing of two reviews ought to be brought to Daddy's attention. However I can tell you that while the original review of Bosguy may have been about Tyger-- the physical description also fits Alan Ladd. I've been with both of them ( at separate times), and they are both much much 'bigger' than the average person. I'm not exactly sure who would be the larger between these 2 as I haven't seen Tyger on an intimate basis in almost 3 years, and it's been over a year since I've seen Alan on an intimate basis-- I say 'intimate' because I did see both of them in May on a social level only.

Gman

Archived