In This Thread We're Consolidating Responses

bluenix
This topic is 7912 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OMG Joey,

I think you let out the Vocabulary and English Gods...

They may kum down on us, like they do once in awhile. Get your armor out. They can't help themselves...they went to Catholic schools and the nuns who taught English...beat them repeatedly with a ruler every time they made a mistake. YOU know...abuse begets abuse.

I may have to come over there and slap you. <POW> You know that even newspapers use paragraphs. You stupid little boy.

Call me Sister "Mary" Margaret.

Jim

Ps. I'm soooooooo kidding.

:+

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Truth Is Stranger Than Fiction

I find amusing one anonymous persona praising the intelligence and sorely missed absence of another one it's own anonymous personas.

I would also add, in spite of the clear and obvious attacks that some of the people mentioned herein leveled towards me, that any forum should allow and should be able to exist with a free exchance of ideas and personalities. There is not anyone here mentioned (I am not familiar with Truth Teller, obviously), who should not be "welcomed back."

Guest luv2luv

It's not even the big words and style behind them; say what you want and when you don't know what you want to say, shut up. always, Joey

Archived