NY Bondage Club Update June 2011

whipped guy
This topic is 4704 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

During the past several months friends and I visited the NYBC a number of times to play our usual S&M games. In fact I visited twice during the month of June, two weeks ago as a switch where I played both the sub and dom roles and just this past week where I had my left leather armband firmly in place as I took the role of S&M top. While there are usually a number of hot BDSM scenes occurring on the main stage, it is in the deep recesses of the lower level of the club where I have sensed the possibility that different types of activities are going down…activities that would never have passed muster a year ago. Formerly the lights in those areas were just a tad brighter and all sorts of BDSM activities would be taking place. Now it seems that the lights are quite a bit dimmer and while it is difficult to discern exactly what is transpiring in those areas... I can only imagine.

Indeed this past Sunday after I had left the premises and was barely a half block away a guy came up to me and asked if there were a “sex club” in the vicinity. I replied that there was BSDM club down the block.

Perhaps I am off base regarding this... but as I said I am using my imagination.

Archived