Need Therapeutic Massage - LA and/or Palm Springs...Help!

nynakedtop
This topic is 4737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys... need help here kinda badly!

Must have screwed up at the gym and had a back spasm - wow really intense pain!

Anyone have a recommendation of a "sympathetic" guy in the LA or Palm Springs area who knows enough about anatomy to be able to help me out?

It goes without saying that someone nice to the eyes is a plus (we are always horny, i guess), but some healing hands may be the #1 priority this time.

Thanks - I seriously appreciate any advice!

Give Doug a try. He's on masseur finder. A former dancer he really seems to understand how things are supposed to move and seems to be able to feel which muscle is the problem. I haven't seen him in years, but was a regular when he was in NYC. I had a "tennis elbow" which the doctors treated for 6 months with no improvement - after 2 visits to Doug it went away and hasn't come back.

He's not 20 something, or even 30 something, but stays in good shape

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/relax_renew.shtml

Guest Rich.
Hey guys... need help here kinda badly!

Must have screwed up at the gym and had a back spasm - wow really intense pain!

Cramp in the back, Nynakedtop? You have my deepest sympathy. :) I suggest Mr. C. O. Deine. With a big gulp of Mr. Bac. L. Fen. Seriously! Remember, you need to drink litres and litres of 42 Below. Oh, and find yourself a decent Oestopath. :)

+ a MAN that gives a good rub, but remember, always drink-n-drugs first! :p

Richard

Archived