Adonis Lounge Lineup 6/8, 18 HOTT Boys, 4 Brand New Dancers, PICS On Our FB!!

Adonis Lounge
This topic is 4737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

If u missed last week's Grand Opening at our NEW Manhattan location, you surely missed a great party. But not to worry...this week we bring 4 new dancers never before seen in NY who are sure to heat things up. If u like big HARD muscle, wait until you see Tom & Gino. And for those who like a small body, but BIG & HARD elsewhere, check out Mike & Steve.

We will also be celebrating Tracy's birthday tonight, a good friend and loyal supporter of Adonis and all their boys since the beginning- well at least the big ones ;)

If u havent visited NY's #1 M4M strip club, cum out and see what all the buzz is about, or maybe u prefer to feel it...

To the Lineup: Newcumers Tom from Boston, Gino, Mike, & Steve from Philly, Mark from Boston returns, Luis, Nikoli, Jonny, Marcus, Jimmy, Scott, Mario, Channing (aka the artist formally known as Jonny Green Eyes...), EJ, Big Andrew, Neo, James

Adonis Lounge @ Evolve

221 East 58th Street

(btwn 2nd & 3rd Ave)

New York, NY 10022

New Start Time: 7pm-1am

From Penn Station: E Train to 53d & Lex Stop

From Grand Central: 6 Train Heading Uptown to 59th & Lex Stop

Check out our Facebook page updated weekly. We added special pics of Adonis favorites Jonny & Alexander from their bodybuilding show this past Sat, as well as a ton of new pics of all ur favorite boys in the "Men of Adonis ll" section!!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Adonis-Lounge/173627829337337

To be added to our private email list, shoot a line to adonislounge@gmail.com

Okay. If I check out the Facebook page will other FB users be able to see that I visited that page?

Good question.....and I see that it has been answered. I often have the same doubts. I really don't understand why people/businesses are moving away from just having a website to go into. That worked perfectly fine for me and seemed much simpler and frankly easier to navigate and see than this facebook stuff. I really don't get this transition and for me it does raise doubts about privacy. Having said that, the response back says noone will know you visited.

Here's one way to avoid the Facebook privacy issue: You don't have to be logged into your FB account to view the page. So sign out of your FB account, click on the link above, and view the information and pictures anonymously. You will need to be signed into your account only if you want to post something on the page.

Opening Night of Adonis @ Evolve

This week's issue of NEXT magazine has a photo of opening night festivities at the Adonis Lounge in its new Manhattan location... Pictured here are a few of the Adonis men... As for the insert of the guy with the parrot :confused:

http://img21.mediafire.com/414aebfb9436a9160fea69f814266a4da3a263ad8b4c9add7d2b35381dc37e956g.jpg

Archived