HI!

seaboy4hire
This topic is 4754 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Over the last month or two I've received some msgs in my email box asking where I've been since I haven't really been posting and my ads were gone. I wanted to let y'all know that I took some ME time, figure stuff out and just relax for a bit. I think that everyone needs to do a bit of ME time from time to time to re-evaluate things and just recharge. Moving to a new city can at times be over whelming but it's been a good move over all. I now have my foot in the door in an industry that I have a strong interest in and I feel I can grow in. My ad on Rent Men is back up and in a day or two I will probably put the ad back up on m4rn. Thanks for the nice msgs and words of encouragement. Hope to see many at the gathering on Sat.

Hugs,

Greg

Over the last month or two I've received some msgs in my email box asking where I've been since I haven't really been posting and my ads were gone. I wanted to let y'all know that I took some ME time, figure stuff out and just relax for a bit. I think that everyone needs to do a bit of ME time from time to time to re-evaluate things and just recharge. Moving to a new city can at times be over whelming but it's been a good move over all. I now have my foot in the door in an industry that I have a strong interest in and I feel I can grow in. My ad on Rent Men is back up and in a day or two I will probably put the ad back up on m4rn. Thanks for the nice msgs and words of encouragement. Hope to see many at the gathering on Sat.

Hugs,

Greg

Welcome back, Greg! Glad that things are going well. You have been missed! (I was checking on your profile just today)

Archived