Any Phoenix Updates???

Kippy
This topic is 4781 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

sorry I can't give you any updates. I have not been there in ages...I still believe in Phoenix you are better off to go see the gogo boys at the "regular clubs" instead of Dicks.. Sure, you might not be able to see it all up close and personal, but you don't leave the club with your wallet 100+dollars lighter with no real "relief" occuring.

sorry I can't give you any updates. I have not been there in ages...I still believe in Phoenix you are better off to go see the gogo boys at the "regular clubs" instead of Dicks.. Sure, you might not be able to see it all up close and personal, but you don't leave the club with your wallet 100+dollars lighter with no real "relief" occuring.

Very good advice from Lurker. I also have not been in a while but I have pretty much given up on Dick's. The current location sucks, its kind of a dump, you cant really get away with much there (no privacy), the talent is very inconsistent, and there is no alcohol. Why go?

Archived