My New Toy.... Spreader Bar from Lowe's hardware.

Guest 2guys4men
This topic is 4764 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest Spanker01

Very nice, just goes to show that you can buy good stuff without paying a fortune at you local XXX store. You can also do this with spanking implements. Try kitchenware, and men's belts, at K mart, for example. Or some brushes in haircare at CVS. You get idea.

Spanker

Exchanging

And remember if they don't work out then you can always take them back for an exchange.

(man gives belt to male clerk)

Clerk: Are you returning this?

Man: Yes, I used it to spank somebody and it just wasn't the right fit

Clerk: I see..do you have your receipt?

(man gives receipt to clerk)

Clerk: You know..I use something that's over in the housewares section next to the plastic containers.

Man: REALLY?

Clerk: Yes..would you like me to show you?

Man: OKAY!

Very nice, just goes to show that you can buy good stuff without paying a fortune at you local XXX store. You can also do this with spanking implements. Try kitchenware, and men's belts, at K mart, for example. Or some brushes in haircare at CVS. You get idea.

Spanker

Awesome, good job! You guys sound fun and handy. Yes hardware stores are great, I spend a lot of time in them buying all sorts of hardware, some for construction supplies for my playroom and house remodelling project and lots just buying and scheming things for making various toys and contraptions. Got a collection of spreader bars and restraint devices made from household objects from coat racks to towel racks. Not just economical but also very beautiful and fetishistic in many cases. One of these days when I get the chance to fix or replace my camera I will take some pictures.

Guest Spanker01

Raul, I look forward to those pics. By the way I did see the pics of those homemade paddles and floggers. Very nice. Have you considered making a prison strap, tawse, or maybe even a cat-of-nine-tails? With your skill you ought too.

Spanker

...or maybe even a cat-of-nine-tails? With your skill you ought too.
He certainly has and having played with them... and that includes being on the giving as well as receiving end... I can attest to their effectiveness and quality.

I will leave it up to Raul to expound on the details. Let's just say... and I have praised Raul many times in this regard... his imagination and skills know no bounds!

Archived