Bound In Public - Armory Upper Floor

nate_sf
This topic is 4790 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to provide a link to another Bound In Public performance that I got to be a part of recently:

http://www.boundinpublic.com/site/shoot/12033-Partygoers-beat-and-skull-fuck-a-big-dick-stud-in-bondage.html

This is the cocktail party scene I'd mentioned in an earlier thread. Three other guys and me were "plants" in the crowd with instructions to encourage other guests to participate in the activities. It seemed to have worked... this was the most energized Bound In Public shoot I've been to, and the crowd really got into it. I'm not sure if it was it being a Friday evening, the chemistry with the sub CJ, or maybe it was a full moon... but whatever it was it was definitely electric.

An interesting aspect of this shoot is the sense of fun that people are having. If you read the comments on the page, it's not what some people would expect in a BDSM setting. In the comments some people like the change while others prefer things to be darker. You can decide for yourself.

And again, if any of you find yourself in SF and want to attend one of these, please let me know. I'd gladly go along with you and join you in the crowd. They are scheduled on a regular basis. And they provide masks if you have privacy concerns, and you can see in the video that a number of guys wear them (and look pretty hot!).

Guest 2guys4men

Wow, a very hot scene. I think I've seen this sub in another bondage video shoot in south FL. I think a trip out west might be needed sometime soon! Thnx for the 411!

Archived