Sounding

doitb4ugo
This topic is 4793 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My regular working guy has recently asked me if I would like to try sounding....in one of our upcoming sessions....I was a bit frightened and told him my experiences were very painful...when he asked me what I Had experienced, I had to admit only self inflicted sounding with a crochet hook..should it hurt very badly or have I been creating my own problems.....If I agree to pursue what can I expect??

Now I guess we all try crazy things... but a crochet hook!!???

Seems a bit crewel to me!!!!!!

What could be more exciting than have a sexual adventure and producing a doily at the same time.....the thought of it makes me drip in anticipation. LOL

http://www.crochetpatterncentral.com/directory/doilies.php

Well I know you won't be doing the pansy pattern... perhaps the spider web pattern???!!!

Imgine that when finished, instead of wiping down with a towel, I could place something so pretty on the end tables....I think a small business selling these artifacts of my pleasure on e-bay...perhaps a trend in the making.

Guest Wetnwildbear

Big Difference

My regular working guy has recently asked me if I would like to try sounding....in one of our upcoming sessions....I was a bit frightened and told him my experiences were very painful...when he asked me what I Had experienced, I had to admit only self inflicted sounding with a crochet hook..should it hurt very badly or have I been creating my own problems.....If I agree to pursue what can I expect??

There is a big diffference between a crochet hook and a surgical steel sounder that has been sterilized

and used in conjunction with sterile lube such as Surgilube, in the hands of someone who knows what they

are doing (assumption). If you'd like more info send me a PM

Oh My, Steven, no....I have a real fear of this activity which I am trying to conquer....Because it is not based on any reality, I feel that I need to confront it enough to use the experience for my growth....I swore when I started down this path that I needed to be willing to try anything at least once to make an informed opinion on likes and dislikes....my list is very long but I'm slowly getting through it.

Guest 2guys4men

I have done and performed Sounding multiple times, and every time I have never come across any pain. Of course I have used the professional sounding equipment mentioned above. If done slowly at first and take your time. You will be fine. This is something NOT to be rushed. This is for people that have patience, and know what they are doing. Like all fetishes please do your research.

Any other questions PM me. Safe and happy sounding.

I was introduced in sounds by Gino Mancuso (blast from the past). I could not watch the sound go in but it was not painful. It was intense and being masturbated with it in was a unique and pleasurable sensation as the I could feel my flesh press against the sound. Go with someone you trust and try it.

I was introduced in sounds by Gino Mancuso (blast from the past). I could not watch the sound go in but it was not painful. It was intense and being masturbated with it in was a unique and pleasurable sensation as the I could feel my flesh press against the sound. Go with someone you trust and try it.

Thanks, Damascene. You have given me the encouragement that I needed....next session I willgive it a try but will make sure I'm blindfolded during it so I don't have an oportunity to let the thought of it prevent me from trying it out....

Guest 2guys4men

I would also suggest having the person take a picture so you can see afterwards what it was like. So, if you liked it, you might be inclined the 2nd time to go without the blindfold. Just a thought. I've had it done once (Jake), couldn't see it going in, but the master took the blindfold off after so I could see what it looked like, very erotic and huge turn on.

Well the hook end of a crochet hook sounds very frightening. Though the smooth end less so if it was clean and one didn't push it in very far but just used it to tease the piss slit.

While sound play SHOULDN'T hurt it is I think not unusual to experience some pain or sensation that registers as pain. In the same way as anal sex does. I mean it isn't supposed to hurt but lets be honest, sometimes if one goes to far too fast it does hurt a little.

Certainly if one goes to far, or one is doing catheter play then there is a very real risk of injury and infection. And that could turn very serious very quickly. I wouldn't dream of deep play without proper equipment, sterilization and protocol.

But I think that keeping towards the tip or within the glans is relatively safe. One of the nice things about the male urethra is that it is long and relatively easy to flush out by simply taking a piss. I believe this is one of the reason than men get urinary and bladder infections less frequently than women.

And another good reason to stay hydrated.

I've noticed that even with gentle careful play the urethra can get irritated, so a little pain might not be a terrible thing, a lot that doesn't go away could be bad.

Personaly I have found that ejaculation seems to be a nice salve from the inside out and seems to sooth irritation.

A cool thing is that combined with an Erostek or TENS unit one can make it feel (for better or worse) as though the sound is all the way in by simply playing with the outside or first few millimeters of the piss slit.

Also worth investigating are sperm stoppers and princes wands (there are ones that don't require a prince albert) which are a pretty easy entry urethra play. They can lead to some of the most amazing orgasms.

I have a set of sounds and have yet to try knitting, or crochet using them.

Archived