Another Stupid Question from a guy who should know ....

happyguy2
This topic is 4799 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest GQ Pro

I must be stupid too then. I never heard of MILF. After finding out what it means, Its something that str8 men would be more into. Since I'm 100% gay, I'm now not surprised I'm not familiar with the term.

"Secret Escapades of a Gay Gigolo"

http://gqpro.tumblr.com/

Like GQ Pro, I feel better since it is all about the str8 world. And thanks seeker for reminding me all I had to do was check wikipedia or even google! When I read wikipedia I was intrigued to see that they say "older women" are 30 to 50!!!!! rarely heard guys who are 30 to 50 called "older" however!

Steven, you should have been a teacher!!!! Ah well, I bet you have taught many a guy more than few things. Perhaps one day I wil be one of them, if I ever find myself in a city at the same time as you. Oh yeah, and no, I had never heard of a DILF.

Like GQ Pro, I feel better since it is all about the str8 world. And thanks seeker for reminding me all I had to do was check wikipedia or even google! When I read wikipedia I was intrigued to see that they say "older women" are 30 to 50!!!!! rarely heard guys who are 30 to 50 called "older" however!

Happy, I googled the term just to verify that my own definition was the 'standard' one, and once there, it was just easier to copy & paste the link :)

When I;ve seen or heard the term, it was typically being used by teen-agers - and to them, 30+ is certainly older!

I was taken aback yesterday to see a Craigslist ad with a title of 'Older seeking younger...' in which the 'older' poster claimed to be 27! It's definitely all relative!

Hey Rex.... YES, it is amazing what you can learn by reading these posts...sometimes the information is accurate, sometimes a bit off, but always entertaining and informative... even some of the incorrect stuff is informative, at least to me! Hope you have a great weekend.

DD

This acronym has actually been the cause of some confusion over the years because in the more social (as opposed to sexual) newsgroups MIL is often used for mother-in-law.

You can imagine the crossover confusion since a MIL can also be a MILF, a MILF can also be a MIL, but there's no guarantee either way.

Archived