Edging

gp0560
This topic is 4823 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been hanging around here for a while and have seen lots of topics repeated every so often. But I don't recall ever seeing a thread on the glories of edging -- how you can keep surfing that fine line between cumming and not cumming, when the slightest touch on your dick threatens to put you over the brink, when two minutes feels like a two-hour shuddering orgasm before you finally spurt.

Your turn.

I'm enough of a process <royal personage of female gender> to suggest that perhaps the reason it hasn't been discussed is that if you

wanted to edge for a couple or 5 hours in the presence of one of the 'scorts here it could get to be a very expensive date, and this might

better a topic for the fetish forum ....

I have nothing against edging, myself, of course, and have spent all-nighters wanking while on ICUII ... although not recently due to lack

of time & energy....

I try to hold off on cumming until the client is ready, so over time have learned to surf that fine line. All I can say is it takes practice... somehow you learn where the balance and tipping point is.

I know that's not exactly the same as edging... edging is more deliberate and the pleasure is in the holding off. But I think the same principle applies, that you just need to practice and develop it into a skill over time.

Archived