This guy wets my whistle

buttlvr99
This topic is 4513 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I texted him today. He immediately got back to me and I have an appt. for this weekend. I know everyone will want to hear about it so I'm glad to take one for the team this time...

Thanks, man, for taking "one for the team." I am sure that all of us would be most interested in reading about your time with this hot man.

I went to his ad and viewed and read and just thought: would I like to have a massage by him! You know what I concluded!! DO ENJOY AND WRITE!!! -:)

• 5 months later...

Just want refresh posting on this massuer. I have seen him a couple of times and he looks great and has a nice personality. I got an massage with a release both times. But I have to ask has anyone experienced more than that? If so did you mention it upfront? The reason I ask is that he now lists two rates one is $125 the other $150 which his ad says full service. Has anyone experienced any difference between the rates?

A friend of mine who lives in San-Fran-Cisco, made some recommendations to me in the event that I should venture North,in the near future. This young hottie was not mentioned.............uuuuummmmh one has to wonder, are the guys up in the Bay Area keeping these boys all to themselves.? Well?

i dont see the term full service mentioned in the ad. full service is the term used for fucking

Well he has ads on three different sites and he changes them often with different wording and even his name. Here is an example on RB where he is versatile.

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=227310&scid=61182982&sp=1&pos=4&locid=1622&iid=100228

Ya know he was in L.A. for a time....damn, can't believe that I didn't jump on that..I have been so gun shy recently, because I got burned in la la land and I just backed off for awhile. That will teach me. I just love that shot where he is laying back on the bed with his arms stretched out behind his head...sooooo sexy.

• 4 months later...

Archived