Anybody heard from/seen Sean Knight?

devonhunter
This topic is 4830 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Funny... I was thinking about Sean last evening and checked his website and saw that it had not been updated... He is a great guy and I hope all is going well for him. I was supposed to see him a couple of weeks ago in NYC, but unfortunately I had to cancel due to some personal problems. I initially was a bit concerned when I saw that nothing had been updated, but ultimately did not think anything of it thinking perhaps he is simply content staying closer to home. That is until I came across this thread... as I said I hope he is doing well as he is one of the "good ones".

I contacted the person who was closest to him for years, and this person says he's "fine." That's the best I can do, though I confess my feelings sorely hurt. When I heard from him 1/4/11 it was a full two days after I sent him a rather urgent text on 1/2/11 (and that was the first I'd heard from him since either October or November). He'll come around when he's ready to do so, I suppose. We all have our "stuff" to contend with. He intends, I guess, to do his contending away from all this.

So... there you have it.

Sometimes what people need most is time, space and understanding of the first two. I am glad to hear he is physically fine and wish him the best with whatever makes his absence necessary for him.

He was fine when I saw him last week in NYC. He seemed quite happy and was his usual sexy self. Our encounter was as fun as usual and afterwards he was heading to Chinatown for a hot date. For me a hot date in Chinatown usually involves eating mustard, in Sean's case I don't think that was the case.

He was fine when I saw him last week in NYC. He seemed quite happy and was his usual sexy self. Our encounter was as fun as usual and afterwards he was heading to Chinatown for a hot date. For me a hot date in Chinatown usually involves eating mustard, in Sean's case I don't think that was the case.

Thank goodness pk. Thanks for the update this was beginning to sound like he hadn't been seen in weeks

Archived