Birthdays

KMEM
This topic is 4823 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Happy birthday anniversay to each and everyone having a birthday today or around now.

Does everyone know which day is celebrated more often as their birthday anniversary than any other day?

Answer: Today, March 1.

Why? It would seem very logical to assume that world wide each and every day would have a more or less equal number of folks born on that day. But, on what day will those born on Leap Year, 2/29 celebrate? The day after the 28th, of course, which 3 years out of 4 is March 1 (more or less).

Best regards,

KMEM

I just sent birthday wishes to an old friend, and also just came from a celebration of another friend's birthday today (unfortunately, it coincided with his funeral). It was also the birthday of another late friend. The cluster of births and deaths in March is very large among my family, friends and even pets.

I just sent birthday wishes to an old friend, and also just came from a celebration of another friend's birthday today (unfortunately, it coincided with his funeral). It was also the birthday of another late friend. The cluster of births and deaths in March is very large among my family, friends and even pets.

Sorry about all that, Charlie. I understand completely.

Best regards,

KMEM

Archived