Chastity device cb-3000

spiro3
This topic is 4835 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Anyone have any experience with these? I have a boi who has a fantasy about wearing one for several days, before bottoming at a local bathhouse. Are they uncomfortable after awhile? Are there hygiene concerns? Can the boi be trusted with his own key? Is wearing one really an erotic high? Is the cb-3000 a good choice?

Searching for info here didn't bring up many results, so any help there would be useful.

I have one. You don't give boy a key if you're sending him away with it, you use the zip tie thingee which has a unique serial number. That way he can remove it if necessary (medical emergency, unplanned flight to mom's funeral, whatever), but you'll certainly find out and presumably there will be the appropriate amount of punishment afterward.

Kevin Slater

Guest Wetnwildbear
Anyone have any experience with these? I have a boi who has a fantasy about wearing one for several days, before bottoming at a local bathhouse. Are they uncomfortable after awhile? Are there hygiene concerns? Can the boi be trusted with his own key? Is wearing one really an erotic high? Is the cb-3000 a good choice?

Searching for info here didn't bring up many results, so any help there would be useful.

Dont know about the 3000 but the 2000 is easily escaped -

Friend of mine swears by this for chastity - more effective - lower cost and they will

customize to specific measurements - Look at the hole thru model for extended wear

http://www.fantasyleatherworks.com/hischastity.htm

Archived