Recommendations for Brussels

happyguy2
This topic is 4853 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sorry, I don't have any specific recommendations for Brussels, but suggest you check out Gaydar, both the commercial and non-commercial listings as well as GayRomeo. Good luck and have fun. There are often a lot of European guys who travel through Brussels because of the EU Headquarters there.

The suggestion to ask Steven Draker for recommendations is an excellent one. Sorry I forgot that... I have several friends who have spent time in Brussels and had a wonderful time. Also, you might ask Juan Bruno for some recommendations, as he spent a lot of time in Europe last year.

Please give us a report on your return. :-)

Guest greatness

Where is SD these days? He is so quiet. I miss him. Anyways, I hope you have fun. Brussels has a lot of things to do but for me. You can just walk around all over the city and try different things. If you are tired you can just go sit in a cafe and then walk again. I did that once in here in DC... And I a hot government worker commuting home smiled at me. He was so cute and dreamy. I should have followed him. Not in Europe.. People rarely smile at strangers there. At least for me.

Msclelvr you are right about the monumental architecture, but the people it attracts because of the EC thing is another matter. And thanks for the advice on contacting Steven. I sent him a message this morning. I have also noticed that he is quiet, he posted a few times in the dinner party thread but we aren't hearing much, I agree. Maybe he is on a long trip.

Archived