Mallorca, Spain (gay hotels or resorts)

tony
This topic is 4854 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest greatness

There is a website for that. http://mallorcagayguide.com/ There several gay hotels and clubs. When I was there I relaxed at the beach and took trips to mountains with a friend so I didn't participate in any gay scene. The hotel I stayed was Santa Clara Urban hotel. It is a nice boutique hotel. I didn't stay there long so I used most of time to see many things as possible and relaxed on the beach (on the south coast). I hope this helps.

Am vacationing in Palma de Mallorca, Spain tyhis summer and would appreciate anyone who can reccomend a gay hotel or club or any place to stay on the beach and near the gay scene. Any advice would be great. Thank you.

I visit Mallorca twice a year, and like Greatness I've stayed regularly at the Santa Clara.

IMO the Santa Clara is the nicest small hotel in Palma; it's a converted religious building with nice rooms, decent breakfast and a small roof terrace and it's located in the quiet part of the Old Town; the staff are friendly and welcoming, and are pleasant to the different handsome and muscled young men who accompany me. http://www.santaclarahotel.es

I like walking around the city and so staying in the Old Town makes that easy. I once stayed at the Hotel Puro, which was good but has gone downhill in recent years. There is no drawback to staying in the city as far as I'm concerned as it's easy to go to different beach clubs for the day. The beach clubs are open to visitors and charge about €20-25 per day but the facilities are generally very good; some have pools and nice restaurants.

Guest greatness

well

The view from the roof top of the hotel is not that bad. I haven't been there with a handsome and muscled young man, though~~~ :) Ryaan Morgan (Raleigh) loves Spain and if I remember correctly he is going to visit Spain for an exchange program this Summer. Hugs~~~

I visit Mallorca twice a year, and like Greatness I've stayed regularly at the Santa Clara.

IMO the Santa Clara is the nicest small hotel in Palma; it's a converted religious building with nice rooms, decent breakfast and a small roof terrace and it's located in the quiet part of the Old Town; the staff are friendly and welcoming, and are pleasant to the different handsome and muscled young men who accompany me. http://www.santaclarahotel.es

I like walking around the city and so staying in the Old Town makes that easy. I once stayed at the Hotel Puro, which was good but has gone downhill in recent years. There is no drawback to staying in the city as far as I'm concerned as it's easy to go to different beach clubs for the day. The beach clubs are open to visitors and charge about €20-25 per day but the facilities are generally very good; some have pools and nice restaurants.

Archived