Murder In A NYC Hotel

LIguy
This topic is 4891 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sad story. I was just about to post this link. There will certainly be more to the story as time develops and more details come out regarding the relationship.

The hotel just had it's official opening on December 29, not exactly the kind of publicity management needed for sure.

So Castro was castrated ... I thought the 'NY Post' would have been more creative with it's healine. Renato Seabra, his 20-year something pool boy looks cute though. He'll be having a 'ball' in NY state jails ...

I wonder what happened first, did Mr. Castro's head get bashed before or after his nutz were cut off? It sounds like a kinky experiment gone awfully bad.

Interesting footnote to this sordid tale is that the site of the Intercontinental Hotel, on W 44 and 8th Avenue, is at exactly the same address of the former 'Show Palace' gay burlesque theatre ... I wonder if the diners at the hotel's posh 'Ca Va' restaurant are at all aware of the unspeakable gay sex acts that were performed right there. Ca va bien, merci :)

I saw this report this morning and also thought that more will be coming out on this story as time goes on. Regarding the reference to the Show Palace site, that really takes me back.....to when times were good in NYC....Stellas, Show Palace, Gaiety. I have not been to NY for years now. Its become far too respectable for my taste.

Anyway, back to the main topic, really sorry to hear about this.

According to NY Post the latest is that the model is straight and was only using the guy for his money and to get ahead in the fashion business. When that revelation came to light they had a rather heated argument. Obviously the situation got out of hand.

Here's the link:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/slain_journo_sources_boyfriend_actually_8LNtN5cKLL0Mwvs941VGNI

What's new? " Gay for Pay" has some very tragic consequences, not only for the victim, but for the perpetrator. Frankly, that "model" would not have attracted my attention, but who knows what ploys he may have used with Castro to get his attention. There certainly had to be something going on for him to be brought to NYC, treated like royalty. Too bad he didn't finish the job on himself. He could have filled the bathtub with warm water and then slit his wrists... it would have been far more effective. Now we will be paying for his psychiatric treatment, the costs of a trial, probably his court appointed lawyer, and possible a life in prison as well. He may find out how "gay" he is when he gets to prison. I am sure a lot of guys there might vie for his attention. If I sound crass in this post, it is because I absolutely detest guys who take advantage of famous gay rich guys! RIP, Carlos, it is to bad you picked the wrong guy for companionship.

Just an observation....

I especially find it interesting that all the papers - NYT, Post, Daily always refer to the nature of the relationship as being "unknown". I guess they can't speculate. I think the Daily even reported the room number.

If they looked at the room and if it was a queen or king-sized bed, and not 2 twin beds, then one could fairly arrive at the conclusion that at least they shared a bed together, unless one slept in the bathroom or the sofa...Whatever it was, it was a tragic ending for Carlos to end up murdered and castrated by his so called "gay-for-pay model lover".

Archived