Realistic vibrating dildoes

Damascene
This topic is 4875 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Sometimes I've had luck reparing those. It can be a trivial thing in the battery compartment easily fixed with a soldering iron or other times a little more like brain surgery with a needle, wire, and cement. Don't give up on it before having it looked at by a technician with experience in dildonics.

I use to have an original Jeff Stryker model with two vibrating units is it. Like all things it eventually broke. I've tried other but none are good as the JS ones. Any recommendations?

Guest BrandonWilliams

And Damascene, if you do discover a "magic wand," please share the year, make, and model. I know I would be all ears....umm holes...umm you get the idea. Happy shopping!

Guest Wetnwildbear

Highly Respected

Sometimes I've had luck reparing those. It can be a trivial thing in the battery compartment easily fixed with a soldering iron or other times a little more like brain surgery with a needle, wire, and cement. Don't give up on it before having it looked at by a technician with experience in dildonics.

I understand that Raul, rather, Dr. Manzo holds a Ph.D. in Dildonics! (Phd = Pounding Harder n Deeper!)

Isn't that just DildoRIFFIC!

Don't give up on it before having it looked at by a technician with experience in dildonics.

I haven't laughed out loud at anything on this forum in a long time. It's not just the term, but the deadpan delivery implied by Raul's language.

Damascene. If you're looking for a skilled technician in dildonics (I just laughed again) then you should head out to Chicago and make an appointment with Dr. Manzo. And as a full service provider, I'm sure he'll want to test the repairs once complete.

I laughed as well... bu seriously...

Damascene. If you're looking for a skilled technician in dildonics (I just laughed again) then you should head out to Chicago and make an appointment with Dr. Manzo. And as a full service provider, I'm sure he'll want to test the repairs once complete.
I second that motion... there is absolutely nothing that Dr. Manzo can't do... nothing!!! His talents, skills, and knowledge know absolutely no bounds!

I understand that Raul, rather, Dr. Manzo holds a Ph.D. in Dildonics! (Phd = Pounding Harder n Deeper!)

Isn't that just DildoRIFFIC!

I yearn to receive his expertise sometime during 2011 when I make it to Chicago or he to San Francisco. I've been enamored by his ads, his emails to me, his posts, his photographs, and his reviews. <Wetnwildbear, I love your post--damn it's hot and titillates my libido regarding "Dr. Manzo!">

Archived