Minty-fresh Rimming

chrismac
This topic is 7908 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Have any bottom guys ever cleaned out with mouthwash before sex where rimming is anticipated?

I tried it today, just for shits and giggles, and boy - does it feel COOOL down there afterwards. Didn't sting, but you don't want to let that Listerine (the blue cool mint flavored - of course) stay in there the full 30 seconds as the commercial recommends! Whew!

It was just an experiment. Anyone else do this, or try it before? Results?

>Have any bottom guys ever cleaned out with mouthwash before

>sex where rimming is anticipated?

>

OH MY GOD!

Chris,

I'll never view a mouthwash commercial the same... But, since we are both "experimenting" and squeaky clean bottoms, tell me, did you use a funnel or a squirt bottle to get it in? And does passing gas equal a gargle? Also, have you ever tried those new breath mints, the ones that disolve instantly in your mouth? That should be a great sensation! :p Otherwise, the "country scented" liquid soap can really help after a "Fleet" treatment. I'm sure you've tried the white wine enema, that's my favorite, stay away from the red, it really looks nasty.

I hope you tops are reading this, now you know what we bottoms go through to make you :p :P :p

Cooper,

I start with a regular saline enema, then do two or three more refills of warm water, followed by filling the empty plastic Fleet bottle with my favorite oral rinse. Haven't tried this with another human yet, but looking forward to the first time.

And you're absolutely right about the rigors we bottoms have to go through to make sure our tops have a nice experience. I won't do it more than 3 times per week. And I think they just take it for granted. I'm thinking of forming a union. ;-)

rigors

When I lived in San Francisco and hung out with some of the Falcon boys, we went to a party once where they were giving everyone a high colonic.

1 part seltzer water

2 parts MD 20/20

.5 parts brewer's yeast

.33 parts wheat free reduced sodium shoya

.66 parts triple distilled water, flavored with organic lemon rinds

Of course, being Falcon boys, they insisted on doing this with power hoses (don't ask) and by the time we got the rubber down and the kiddie pool inflated, Steve Kennedy and I were too busy fucking I forget whom. But everyone did taste, well tasty.

Archived