Gaiety Review Sept 23 - YOUR INPUT IS REQUESTED

ValleyDwellerNorth
This topic is 7848 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello All,

The New York Observer is away this week fighting the crime of bad thongs. He has asked me to do the review. It will be my 2nd time and I am both happy and honored he has trusted me once again.

If you attend the show at all this weekend I need your help. I would like funny, sassy, intelligent and interesting quotes from patrons for each performer. My goal is to have one quote per perfromer. All of the quotes will not be attributed to their source so feel free to be "free".

Please email your quotes to ValleyDwellerNorth@Hotmail.Com . I will be sending the review off to HooBoy sometime before noon on Sunday.

I want to try to make the review a bit more interactive this week and there are so many times I hear patrons saying very funny things.

I am not looking for mean or cruel. I am looking for funny and on the edge.

THANK YOU.

V D N

}>

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RE: YOUR INPUT IS REQUESTED

>Hey VDN!

>I'll be there tomorrow at the 6:15 show.

>See you there

>;-)

>Luso

Hello Luso!

I look forward to meeting you!

Because of the fact my powers of memory are not on the level of NYO's I need to think of a non-geek way to take notes, etc. Any suggestions? I was thinking of a micro-recorder but that is so very Linda Tripp.

:D

V D N

RE: Gaiety Review Sept 23 -

Hey V D M,

As you embark upon this most difficult assignment of reviewing the hottest dancers on Broadway, please keep in mind that your behavior this weekend will be observed by many. Remember, NYO selected you for this serious task because of your good judgement and excellent writing skills. Try to make NYO proud of you by NOT exhibiting any of the following.

1. Refrain from accepting gifts and articles of clothing from the dancers.

2. Try to remain in your seat throughout the show and don't jump on the stage to ask how big is your dick

3. Explain to the women who are seeking you out for "favors" that you are working.

4. If necessary, limit yourself to only 2 privates, but remind the dancers that you are writing a career making review and you can be bribed!

5. Let Denise know that you are there and demand free admission for all your friends.

6. Do your best to keep the old timers awake at all times, yell out "he's got a boner" or "we can't do that here" once in awhile, this should do the trick

7. Remember this is not RED's, so don't, while sitting in the lounge, ask a dancer for a $20 lap dance.

8. Speak only French

9. Let the dancer know up front that you don't kiss, suck, or fuck on the first writing, however, still charge $200...

!0. Underwear is a must, need I say more?

11. Remind the dj that we are not deaf and would like to stay that way.

12. If mistaken for a dancer, tell the patron you are 22 and 9x6...

13. When approached by FFF for a private, make certain that he will not put anything in writing!

14. And finally, remember that in a week all will be forgiven and forgotten. So go ahead and entertain the patrons with those great dance moves of yours! Your second number should be a real hit...

Good luck V D N, I don't envy you one bit :+

Your web-buddy,

"Cooper"

RE: Gaiety, Who's Going Tonight?

It looks like the "HOOBOY-ROUND-UP" should be taking place at the Gaiety. As for tonight's show, I'll be there along with V D N and LUSO. What about you Lucky? Not that I'm suggesting another hospital stay, but can you handle the excitement? Now if we could only get Trav, FFF, and Ready4boi to attend. Should be a fun night, and we could all go there to show our support for V D N... Anyone else going? If I remember correctly, Thunderbuns said he would be in NYC on the 20th...WOW! Imagine me and T-buns together on Broadway! Out to Taylorky and IAMI2002, hope you're reading this..

Reminder to the group, the chips and punch in the lounge are meant for ALL the patrons. No fair if V D N carries both bowls into the show room and puts them on the stage next to his seat! ;)

See you all tonight,

"Cooper"

RE: Gaiety Review Sept 23 - YOUR INPUT

>I am not looking for mean or cruel. I am looking for funny

>and on the edge.

OK, Mr. V D N,

Speaking of "mean, cruel and on the edge", tell me V, just how far did you move away from the stage tonight when Victor, "the ax man", started swinging that freshly sharpened ax and began chipping away at Denise's stage? Did this continue on during the later shows? Any stage left??? They better change his name to "Lizzy Bordan"...

On a happier Gaiety note, I had an excellent "private" with a 21 yr. old twink named Tony from Florida. He provides full service, no mini shit. His pierced tongue might distract you in the beginning, but once you get the hang of it, you'll find it enjoyable. This blond and blue eyed cutie got a nice big fat "party size" cock and will use it anyway you like. He's really out to please.

"Cooper"

RE: YOUR INPUT IS REQUESTED

>Hey VDN!

>I'll be there tomorrow at the 6:15 show.

>See you there

>;-)

>Luso

It was so nice to "meet" you. I just got done chatting with my friend who will be at the 9:15 Saturday show with a whole gang of people. They are bringing props! Should be fun.

Also, Victor (Mr. Ax) wanted to me make sure I relayed a message from him to all of the patrons regarding his act in my review. I can tell you know that the ax was axed.

V D N

:*

RE: Gaiety Review Sept 23 -

LOL - Cooper this is TOO FUNNY! Today, and this week, at work really SUCKED and this was the laugh I needed. THANK YOU!!!!! I did feel the need to reply to some of these.

>As you embark upon this most difficult assignment of

>reviewing the hottest dancers on Broadway, please keep in

>mind that your behavior this weekend will be observed by

>many. Remember, NYO selected you for this serious task

>because of your good judgement and excellent writing skills.

>Try to make NYO proud of you by NOT exhibiting any of the

>following.

Well, because of my behavior both in and out of the Gaiety NYO has labled me a brazen slut. I have one issue with this label - it is hard to fit it tastefully on a t-shirt.

>1. Refrain from accepting gifts and articles of clothing

>from the dancers.

But what if they smell really good?

>3. Explain to the women who are seeking you out for "favors"

>that you are working.

LOL!!!!!!!

>4. If necessary, limit yourself to only 2 privates, but

>remind the dancers that you are writing a career making

>review and you can be bribed!

I am all about ethics and, therefore, all of my sex will always be paid for.

>5. Let Denise know that you are there and demand free

>admission for all your friends.

All I demand from her is a moisture free floor in that damn bathroom!

>6. Do your best to keep the old timers awake at all times,

>yell out "he's got a boner" or "we can't do that here" once

>in awhile, this should do the trick

ROFLMAO

>8. Speak only French

What I do know in French will only get me iced tea but my Italian and Spanish is coming along fine.

>9. Let the dancer know up front that you don't kiss, suck,

>or fuck on the first writing, however, still charge $200...

ROFLMAO

>!0. Underwear is a must, need I say more?

NO NO NO - I am free balling as this is my birthday month!!!!

>13. When approached by FFF for a private, make certain that

>he will not put anything in writing!

Isn't that something!!?!?!

>14. And finally, remember that in a week all will be

>forgiven and forgotten. So go ahead and entertain the

>patrons with those great dance moves of yours! Your second

>number should be a real hit...

Well, I am practicing a move that involves a Slinky, some taffy and hoop earings.

>Good luck V D N, I don't envy you one bit :+

>Your web-buddy,

>"Cooper"

Cooper, as always, thanks for the support. AND I looked like a real ass saying "Cooper" in the lounge tonight. People thought I had a disorder. Wait .. they think that already.

RE: Gaiety, Who's Going Tonight?

I MISSED THIS - WHERE THE HELL WAS I

>It looks like the "HOOBOY-ROUND-UP" should be taking place

>at the Gaiety. As for tonight's show, I'll be there along

>with V D N and LUSO. What about you Lucky? Not that I'm

>suggesting another hospital stay, but can you handle the

>excitement? Now if we could only get Trav, FFF, and

>Ready4boi to attend. Should be a fun night, and we could all

>go there to show our support for V D N... Anyone else going?

>If I remember correctly, Thunderbuns said he would be in NYC

>on the 20th...WOW! Imagine me and T-buns together on

>Broadway! Out to Taylorky and IAMI2002, hope you're reading

>this..

>

>Reminder to the group, the chips and punch in the lounge are

>meant for ALL the patrons. No fair if V D N carries both

>bowls into the show room and puts them on the stage next to

>his seat! ;)

>

>See you all tonight,

>"Cooper"

>

>>I am not looking for mean or cruel. I am looking for funny

>>and on the edge.

>

>OK, Mr. V D N,

>

>Speaking of "mean, cruel and on the edge", tell me V, just

>how far did you move away from the stage tonight when

>Victor, "the ax man", started swinging that freshly

>sharpened ax and began chipping away at Denise's stage? Did

>this continue on during the later shows? Any stage left???

>They better change his name to "Lizzy Bordan"...

OH MY - I thought it was due to the fact I was going to do a private with him the last time and then I could not!!! That was the last of the ax. He and I spoke about it. There will be a footnote in the review about what he asked me to share in the review. His brother, who also dances, does something similar with a hammer. I wonder how holidays are in that house?

There are 2 pieces of stage gone now as that was a real ax. Some people complained to Denise as they called it "satanic". Go figure. On a personal note, I like a man that can handle "wood".

>On a happier Gaiety note, I had an excellent "private" with

>a 21 yr. old twink named Tony from Florida. He provides full

>service, no mini shit. His pierced tongue might distract you

>in the beginning, but once you get the hang of it, you'll

>find it enjoyable. This blond and blue eyed cutie got a nice

>big fat "party size" cock and will use it anyway you like.

>He's really out to please.

WOW!!!!! That is so good to hear that a Gaiety dancer does more than allow YOU to watch. That is awesome - CONGRATS COOPER. That piercing must be fun.

I did see Tony leave with someone .... Hmmmm .... could that man have been YOU!?!?!?!

I received a page from my Antonio from REDs. He told me to stop picking up guys at the Gaiety and to see him ASAP. How could I resist that Italian accent.

Cooper: 1 point VDN: 0

I need to catch up.

I will be extended next weekend my taking off Monday as the 26th is my birthday so I want to have a blow out. SO, any working "boys" who want to give me a gift ..... AND no need to "wrap" it.

VDN

}>

>I did see Tony leave with someone .... Hmmmm .... could that

>man have been YOU!?!?!?!

>

Hey V D N,

If this be true, that you now know who I am, I will have to ask Victor, the ax man, to kill you! :+ It was a good idea that he hung up his ax for the rest of the night, just think of the other dancers who slide all over that stage getting splinters. OUCH!

I can see we have quite a different taste in men. You mentioned you had sent up a (although it didn't materialize) private with the Home Depot guy Victor, now think of the dancer I went with, sweet Tony. So what category does the guy from "RED's" fit in?

Here's a question for you. Name the dancer who is actually 5'9" tall, but when he has his high sole sneakers on and with his spiked hair looks over 6'?...I had approached this dancer for a possible "private". After some small talk I got down to business and asked my first "private" question. Do you kiss? His answer. "NO, I think that's something personal and should be saved for a special relationship". WHAT! ...Obviously, I had no further questions for this Canadian hustler.

It was good seeing N.C.'s Ben and Marlone back on stage this weekend. They are super entertainers.

V.D.N. good luck with the reviews, looking forward to reading them.

"COOPER"

Hehehe I got to the Gaiety about 1130, just as Ben was dancing. I wasn't too thrilled with the lineup, but one of my favorites was there. Unfortunately, I can't tell if his name is Vito or Vino, but that boy can dance! He seemed very friendly too, so I ALMOST talked to him, but he had a couple of guys lined up.

Later, he had his bag and left, seemingly alone! Has anyone had a private with him?

And the girls! Several were there, and during the second dancer, about 1230, a couple of swishers came in with two girls. They behaved very badly, loud, giggly, and obnoxious. I was in the back when the loudest of them came to ask where the bathroon was. I told her that this was a men's club, and there was no bathroom for women! She ended up going into the men's room anyway.

Morning Cooper!

>Hey V D N,

>If this be true, that you now know who I am, I will have to

>ask Victor, the ax man, to kill you! :+

Once again it sounds I am forced to go into witness protection.

>I can see we have quite a different taste in men. You

>mentioned you had sent up a (although it didn't materialize)

>private with the Home Depot guy Victor, now think of the

>dancer I went with, sweet Tony. So what category does the

>guy from "RED's" fit in?

Yes, my tastes are all over the male scale. However, I am impulsive and if I had to choose between Victor or Tony I would now go with Tony (especially after what you said). Anontio has a natural, strong body. He is an athlete. He is on an Italian national sports team. He is well over 6 feet tall and he has light brown skin. He is totally hairless from head to toe. He is uncut and he has to be at least 8 to 9 inches.

>It was good seeing N.C.'s Ben and Marlone back on stage this

>weekend. They are super entertainers.

Without a doubt. Ben was not feeling well last night at all.

>V.D.N. good luck with the reviews, looking forward to

>reading them.

I am trying to keep it small but it keeps growing (the review that is). I guess people should expect a novel from me? I am trying to keep it down though. Hell, what a better way to waste time at work Monday moring!

PEACE

VDN

}>

>my favorites was there. Unfortunately, I can't tell if his

>name is Vito or Vino, but that boy can dance! He seemed very

>friendly too, so I ALMOST talked to him, but he had a couple

>of guys lined up.

Vito is his name and friendly is his game. He is such a nice guy.

V D N

:-)

Hey VDN!

It was very nice talking to you last night too. I had a really good time.

As for cooper's question:

"Here's a question for you. Name the dancer who is actually 5'9" tall, but when he has his high sole sneakers on and with his spiked hair looks over 6'?...I had approached this dancer for a possible "private". After some small talk I got down to business and asked my first "private" question. Do you kiss? His answer. "NO, I think that's something personal and should be saved for a special relationship". WHAT! ...Obviously, I had no further questions for this Canadian hustler."

I think the answer is "Sebastian". Isn't it Cooper?

And please introduce yourself tonight. ;-)

See you later,

Luso

:7

>...Obviously, I had no further questions for this Canadian

>hustler."

>

>I think the answer is "Sebastian". Isn't it Cooper?

>

>And please introduce yourself tonight. ;-

Hey Luso,

You're correct, it was "Sebastian".

Now for another question. Name the dancer who was told by Denise that he couldn't wear his new low cut jeans on stage because they looked to "feminine"? I had a "private" with this guy earlier in the week, (not Fl Tony), and he also gives full service.

Lucky,

I too found Vito to be very desireable. On his next visit, I'll find out what he offers during a "private"....Good going on telling that lady "this is a men's club". You know there is a ladies room. It's on the opposite side of the men's. However, I think only Denise and her sister Doris can use it.

And finally, out to V D N,

(On this 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time).

You mentioned an upcoming birthday, congratulations and early best wishes for a truly special day...Now here's something for you to think about. If you could select 3 dancers from the Gaiety to perform at your party, who would you select? and why? This is only for a strip dance, not a "private". (If other readers would like to help V D N out, please do)...While at the Gaiety on Friday night, I was seated next to a gentlemen from N.C...He told me about his 40th b-day party and said Ben was hired to dance. That must have been a great show.

"COOPER"

Hello Cooper!

About your question:

"Name the dancer who was told by Denise that he couldn't wear his new low cut jeans on stage because they looked to "feminine"? I had a "private" with this guy earlier in the week, (not Fl Tony), and he also gives full service."

Well, since you said the private was earlier this week and that it wasn't Tony from FL, I'm gonna have to say that it was Robert Balint.

Wasn't it?. I think he would be the only one, besides Tony, that would give full service.

Until next weekend

Luso

:D

COOPER!

>there is a ladies room. It's on the opposite side of the

>men's. However, I think only Denise and her sister Doris can

>use it.

D and D! I wonder, as sisters, if they played male strip club at home. When the other little girls were playing with Barbies these 2 girls took Kens, changed thier names, stripped them and out on music and made them dance.

>And finally, out to V D N,

>(On this 25th Sunday in Ordinary Time).

MY - how Catholic of you! You know me all too well.

>You mentioned an upcoming birthday, congratulations and

>early best wishes for a truly special day...Now here's

Thank you! It is this Thursday. I beleive people should announce when their birthdays are so people have the change not to be rude and give gifts on time.

>something for you to think about. If you could select 3

>dancers from the Gaiety to perform at your party, who would

>you select? and why? This is only for a strip dance, not a

>"private". (If other readers would like to help V D N out,

>please do)...While at the Gaiety on Friday night, I was

>seated next to a gentlemen from N.C...He told me about his

>40th b-day party and said Ben was hired to dance. That must

>have been a great show.

WOW - what a question!

1) Dave (Angel Wind Tattoo) - Re: he is VERY interactive

2) Jonathan - though he is no longer at the Gaiety (and I hope that changes) there is nothing more I would like than HIM doing back flips for me

3) Mico Valentine - for the pure eye candy factor if nothing else

V D N

}>

>

>Well, since you said the private was earlier this week and

>that it wasn't Tony from FL, I'm gonna have to say that it

>was Robert Balint.

>Wasn't it?.

Luso,

I was trying to picture Robert Balint in "low rise Levi's". That look just doesn't go with this muscular Falcon porn star. However, I wish I had know he gave "full service" on his "private", for I'd be one of his happy patrons. :+

Think again Luso, who would Denise (no relation to Cooper) tell that his look was "too feminine" with those jeans on? So far we've eliminated the hot "full service" twink from Florida and the muscular Falcon porn star from Hungary. Two down 11 to go...Please, no help from NYO or VDN.

Good luck!

"COOPER"

>

>WOW - what a question!

>

>1) Dave (Angel Wind Tattoo) - Re: he is VERY interactive

>

>2) Jonathan - though he is no longer at the Gaiety (and I

>hope that changes) there is nothing more I would like than

>HIM doing back flips for me

>

>3) Mico Valentine - for the pure eye candy factor if nothing

>else

Hey V D N,

I really like your choices and will attend your fantasy b-day party.:p :P :p I can't picture "Jonathan", did he dance this year? Do you remember the dancer "Calvin"? He would be among my picks, I just love a guy who can suck his own dick. There is another dancer named "Mateo" who dances like a Zumba instructor and has this flaming head of hair. He would make my TOP 10 LIST....Next we should consider the top 3 dancers for a private! :9

Hope you are enjoying the start of your birthday week.

.............."COOPER".................

Hello Cooper,

>I really like your choices and will attend your fantasy

>b-day party.:p :P :p I can't picture "Jonathan", did he

>dance this year? Do you remember the dancer "Calvin"? He

The last time I remember Jonathan dancing was sometime in late 2001 or early 2002.

I do not remember Calvin. Then again I am horrid with names.

>would be among my picks, I just love a guy who can suck his

>own dick. There is another dancer named "Mateo" who dances

>like a Zumba instructor and has this flaming head of hair.

RED hair?

>He would make my TOP 10 LIST....Next we should consider the

>top 3 dancers for a private! :9

NOW THERE is a question.

1) Dave

2) Jonathan

3) Marco - but an unhinged Marco - like a crazy Marco

I have had fun sex and fast sex but I want UNHINGED sex and I want it with Marco.

>Hope you are enjoying the start of your birthday week.

So far is sucks but thanks!

V D N

:*

Guest Bitchboy

>I do not remember Calvin. Then again I am horrid with

>names.

If I remember correctly, Calvin is the tall, lanky young (22-24?)dude who used to sit on the Gaiety stage, flip his legs around his own shoulders and behind his head and hen spin on his back with his asshole being a focal point of attention. Very agile dude!

Hello again Cooper,

Your question: "Think again Luso, who would Denise (no relation to Cooper) tell that his look was "too feminine" with those jeans on? So far we've eliminated the hot "full service" twink from Florida and the muscular Falcon porn star from Hungary. Two down 11 to go...Please, no help from NYO or VDN."

Well, this is becoming a difficult task for me to guess who was the dancer you went with earlier last week. :-(

My last two choices are Ryan and Jay. I'd say more Ryan than Jay.

I hope I got it right this time. :9

See you,

Luso

What kind of prize does Luso get for guessing right? Oops, which one is your guess Luso?

As for Calvin, he is the one that Bitchboy describes, one of the most genuine guys I've ever met there. I don't think he'll be back anytime soon. Too bad, he was a keeper.

I also don't suspect Matteo will be back soon, as I hear there are some issues with Toronto boys. Also too bad, as I thought he was a nice kid.

Jonathan hasn't been back in a long time. He's on the other list of guys not able to return (not his fault). Hopefully that probation period will be ending soon.

Archived