"Don't Touch My Junk"--The Gay Angle

Gar1eth
This topic is 4914 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

So I have been wondering--anyone have a picture of/know whether the "Dont Touch My Junk " guy was incredibly good looking, built, or endowed--so that he might have had legitimate concerns about the TSA grope. Or was he just overly impressed with himself? ;-)

Gman

Guest greatness

Even though I find almost every guy I see attractive and handsome, I don't think "Dont Touch My Junk" guy doesn't fall under that category. But I think he is cute. Kisses and hugs~~

So I have been wondering--anyone have a picture of/know whether the "Dont Touch My Junk " guy was incredibly good looking, built, or endowed--so that he might have had legitimate concerns about the TSA grope. Or was he just overly impressed with himself?

Gman

Guest greatness

oh my I tried to fix it but it's too late. He is hot but not that hot. I find him cute. He looks like someone I know. I can give him a better hair cut then that actually. Kisses and hugs~~~

So he does fall under that category??? Or are you just lost in all the "don'ts"??? ;)

On face value, he's not really my type. But, then again, I haven't seen or touched his junk yet!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_BjW1avGcuos/TOK_ollGVAI/AAAAAAAACuU/jkU7lma54Lo/s1600/john-tyner_t352.jpghttp://dakiniland.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/john-tyner.jpg

A BJ from this guy could be very Dicey with those Choppers!

Guest greatness

Fedssocr you are very creative~~~

Has anyone started producing "Don't Touch My Junk" t-shirts yet? They could have an arrow pointing down for effect. Or maybe the gay shops could stock "Please Touch My Junk" t-shirts.

Archived